Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find his true past.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue140/200Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue400/400Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Find his true past. Empty
PostSubject: Find his true past.   Find his true past. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Kou headed out the to the lake where they fonud him as an infant and see if their anything that might be his clan's of his family's as he arrives there and staers off abit. "If I was born here then there might be something that I can find. Shot! It might be my family's Heirloom or something." Kou then removes his shirt and lays it on a branch. "Hope noones here. I won't have to worry about the scars on my body."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue125/200Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue215/400Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: Find his true past.   Find his true past. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Yuuki began to walk seeing a figure of Kou's outline in the tree. She looked up smiling "hey Kou!" she said waving both her hands to catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue140/200Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue400/400Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Find his true past.   Find his true past. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm

"Oh Crap!" Kou grab his shirt as a branch was pulling the shirt and leaving Kou's shirt ripped. "Oh NO! Not now!" Kou try to make the shirt look good as he sees Yuuki waving to Kou. "Man I hope she didn't see those scars." "Hey!" Waving at Yuuki. "What she doing here? Well I guess I can talk to her. Crap here she comes." "Yuuki Sup!"
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue10/200Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
Find his true past. Left_bar_bleue165/400Find his true past. Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: Find his true past.   Find his true past. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Suki was sitting by the lake when she heard voices, she looked up. THere was Kou and Yuuki. "Hey guys!" she ran over to Yuuki. "What are you guys doing here?" she asks. She always found this place to be deserted so she enjoyed coming here alot, to get her mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Find his true past.   Find his true past. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:57 am

Kou heard suki from the right and thought that this might be weird. "I wonder why She is here? Well at least I have friends and tats good." "To Awnser that Suki. I was going to check out the leak for something and get my mind off of things too so yeah." "Well at least they ain't seeing my bear body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find his true past.   Find his true past. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find his true past.
Page 1 of 1