Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty
PostSubject: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Kou got up before 7:00 a.m. and pack his trunks and anything he was going to be needen. Kou then eat some food and soul and Kou lock the shop and then headed out without anybody finding out where he whent. Kou then rides to his favorite spot at a secret lake out side of the village and then sets up camp and relax as the sun was at 10:00 sharp. "Well soul lets relax abit since I don't have anybody to follow us." Kou yawn abit while having his trunks on and a t-shirt on and had a towel under him as he listen to the wind and fell asleep in the warm sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue125/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue215/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Yuuki looked at her little brother who was right behind her. She waved to Kou "Hey dude!" she shouted to him while he was sun bathing. She looked at her little brother who scrambled across to Kou. She was wearing a t-shirt and deminine shorts with a swimming suit underneth it. She looked at him. "CANNON BALL!!!!!" she shouted jumping into the lake "WAHOO!" she made the water travel everywhere. She began to float on her back, she looked up seeing that Kou was soaked from top to bottom "sorry!" she said apologising to Kou and her brother.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Kou spit out some water that Yuuki made. "That sacred the crap out of me." Wait How did you all find my spot? I thought everyone was asleep?" Kou ask.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue125/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Left_bar_bleue215/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 pm

"My brother hurt his knee from training when I told him not, so I had to tend to it" she began "then I saw you and Soul walking. So I thought I'd follow you out of curiousity" she said swimming towards him
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 pm

("Why do I think she is pulling my leg? Owell better get wet so I get cooled off.") "If you say so." Kou said as he jump in the water and came out. "Did anybody follow you Yuuki? I hope not."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 pm

"I really dont know" she said unsure "I really do not know" she repeated "didn't really check since I kept dozing off while my brother was caring me here" she said drying her hair with her towel. She let the towel lay on her shoulder putting her sowrd down at the same time. She saw Mokashi stick his tounge out at her. She looked at him imatating him. She then looked at Kou "How did you find this place anyway?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm

"Well you wouldn't belive it if I told you" Kou replied "Besides I think you maybe scared if I even say it."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 pm

"No I wouldnt. It's almost a new year. I've grown up from before. I had to, to be able to look after my little brother, right? So I can handle it" she said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:15 pm

"Well then I guess I could." Kou came out of the water drying himself off. and then began to speak. "I was found here when I was an infant and the people who raise me said I was the last of my kind really." Kou stop rubbing his head and continued "I was born here on the battlefield during the great demon war at this very spot and they try to put a demon in me but failed to capture one and they all dies and I was the only survivor of them."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

"Lucky those people found you always you wouldnt have all your mates you have now" she said looking at him "if you ask me, I think those people were a God send" she said sitting up "did they adopt you or was it a ninja who found you?" she asked him delecatly
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm

"I have no idea on that really. but when everybody look at me they said something about the god of war is still alive? or somethin like that which kinda got me spook."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:45 pm

"They're going to have to tell you some day of what that meens right?" she said lying back down letting the sun hit her face wildly. "You know, when you come of age and all that junk" she saud smiling
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:48 pm

"Um that was at age seven when I heard that and I don't really know about my past except what I said really." Kou turn around and sat down think alone. "I have a feeling that they won't tell me. they are too afraid of me for some reason."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:55 pm

"You probobly forgot, or they-" she strayed of her sentance wishing she hadnt even thought of it "nice sunny day isnt?" she said quickly without hesitating
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 pm

"Kou heard what Yuuki was going to say and turn to her. "You know something don't you? Fine don't say it." Kou was mad at everyone now that they know something and he didn't.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 pm

"I'm sorry Kou" she said getting up "I didnt mean to-" she stuttering "I-I-I'm sorry" she said walking into the water "I gave you to much information already" she whispered under her breath. They probobly know by now
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:47 pm

("They know something and I don't. That just...") AHH!! Kou just sream bloody murder hitting a tree and breaking it in half slpitting it in to. "Why do people keep secrets fromme I did nothen to them and here they know something about me. What so Dam scary about my past? I want to know it NOW!!!" Kou yell to Yuuki as she was in the water already. (Looks like I may need a leverage. Time to pull it out.") this I guess your going to say it now. ou did a handsign. Ninja art DRAKNESS CRY!!!

Name:Hi mu ken du (darkness cry)

type:Gen

Range:0-25 meters

Description; The user make the field or make it look like it and can put the place in total darkness and can make his or her worst nightmare to strike him down and may stun the enemy for a short while.

The darkness cover everthing and a man came out of the darkness calling to Yuuki. "Yuuki time to come home."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Yuuki's eyes widened as she saw her dad "DAD!!!" she screamed as tears left her eyes. She began to walk foward "DAD!! WHY CANT YOU HEAR ME!!" she screamed again "DONT DIE!!!TURN BACK!TURN BACK!" she screamed as she saw run to her defence. She hid her face as she saw her Dad die infront of her eyes. "NO!!" she said digging her face in her hands. She returned back to the lake.

occ:Im going
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Yuuki was cring from this and Kou didn't want this to go any further but He wanted the truth. "I can end this Yuuki. Just tell me what you know about my past and I'll end it. I just want to know." Kou kept the jujsu going repeating it over and over again. then Kou relese it from her as she kept on crying. Kou then takes her to her arms and try to calm her down. "Look I don't want to be lied to. I wish I never done that." Kou look down on her as she cry out. "I'm..sorry Yuuki."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:23 am

Yuuki looked at him as she whiped the tears from her eyes. She was releived that it was just gen jutsu so she forced a smile "it's ok. I promise" she lied. She stared at him then looked at the ground "ok, I'll tell you" she began "but," she said "but you cant tell anyone that I've told you" she said "please promise" she said waiting for Kou to promise
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 pm

" I will. Kou promises as they both stand sill in the water. "I'm kinda scared to know but I'm ready for it since everyone knows it anyway."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:48 pm

She smiled at him then began “People couldn’t get any rest because there was a demon haunting there dreams. They believed that they could never kill him physically” she began “so one day a demon was set out to kill your original home town” she said “so they went and fled for help as fast as they could to the nearest village and that was the leaf village” she said keeping her eyes on a cloud up above that wouldn’t move “so the Hokage at that time sealed it in a body, a young body, a baby boy. Who was soon to be name Kou fang. In the process everyone died that night including the Hokage” she said watching the cloud move by slowly “They found out that it was just gen jutsu but the hidden leaf village had to face it they couldn’t leave a boy to die” she said looking at kou “so they wanted prevent you from unleashing your power. So they watched you. But at the moment of kindness no one was meant to know. I wasn’t meant to know but I overheard my family speak about it when I was aloud to take the Chuunin exams” she got up looking at him awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 pm

"U KOu just step back that this. "They said that if failed. They lied to me?" Kou was shcking his fist keeping his distance from hitting Yuuki. "Those back stabben son of a..." Kou just couldn't hold it in. "Thats why they send those guys in maks to watch me. I'm going to kill them for this!" Kou's body began to dis appre and reapere due to the demon's gen abillity as the demon was giving Kou more rage in him.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 pm

"Kou, Kou?" she said "KOU SNAP OUT OF IT!" she shouted to him to become calm "CALM DOWN!" she holding on to his shoulders "KOU!" she shouted again
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 pm

"I ...Hate being ...lie too!!! Kou body finally disapperes leaving Yuuki alone. only to hear a voice. "So you told him? Good! thats very good of you to release me from my sleep."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next