Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue215/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:20 pm

"No. I didnt mean to. Please." she pleaded begining to run to Mokashi. She stood infront of her little brother "go get help" he nodded and ran away. She got out her sowrd. "Ok. So you took over Kou's body" she said "but awnser me this one thing. Is he still in there?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:24 pm

"Oh you mean Kou? Your looking at his darkside." The voice came from the tree as Yuuki see its horror of it. "Oh whats wrong? Demon got your togne? HAHAHAHAHAhehehe!! Kou's body change drasctily. eyes red as blood,teeth turn to fangs as well as a whole diffrenet chakra level beyond belive. "So you want me to kill you first or last since Kou had a thing for you and you two would make alovely duet." the demon just keeps on luaghing at this. "This body is so pure and innocent but stronger that that fellow Kagin's body since hes been follow by my friend Greaton who wanted revenge on both Kagin and Kou. Too bad that it only affects them and not noone else."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue215/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm

"GET OUT OF MY FRIENDS BODY!" she shouted she quickly done a hand sign "BYAKUGN!"
Name: Byakugan
Range: Eye Jutsu
Clan: Hyuga
Restrictions: Must be Hyuga
Description: The user of the Byakugan can gain the abilty of seeing 360 degrees around him. It also can see the charka of a enemy. It can see into the minds by looking at what the oppoents doing with their hands to tell whats going on. It can also see though walls.
Element:

Name: Gentle Fist

Range: 0-5 Meters

Clan: Hyuga

Restrictions: Must be Hyuga. Must Have Byakugan on.

Description: The Gentle Fist style of combat is the Taijutsu that damages the most. It is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system. This circulatory system unites 361 little chakra points and all the body's vital points. Gentle fist style uses the chakra to strike this system causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Therefore there is a damage to the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name "gentle fist". Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan (unique ability of the Hyuga clan) is required for this style to be used effectively. If the user aims directly for the chakra circulatory system, the attack is inevitably fatal.

Gentle Fist also has a second meaning. It's basic attack of all Hyuga clan members that's performed by focusing chakra in hands and striking enemy with it.

She charged at him. "If you hurt Kou-" she shouted trying to block one of the demons chakra points
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 pm

"Oh come now. Yuor too easy for me." The demon Vanishs right when Yuuki came at him. "You couldnt hurt a fly. Yuuki who lost her father because your mother said so?" I know you all by your dreams and you got half of the story right kid." Kou hands had something coming out of his hands as claws reach to arm size claws. "Now you want to make Kou cry? Okay if thats want you want so badly. HeheheHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Rhimkenduo just vanish behind he with out Yuuki blinking and was touching her face for a second and Vanishes again to a tree lim. "You humans are a werid bunch to tell you the truth." Saying this as he jump and the tree was slpit into two wthout him hitting the tree.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Yuuki stumbled back "Dont touch me!" she shouted at the demon "For your infromation it wasn't my fault. So, get out of Kou's body right NOW!" she shouted. She got out her needles and filled them with chakra "Come out, come out wherever you are, you evil demon!" she furiously. She threw the needles radomly aound her.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:37 pm

"Why would I get out. It wasn't my fault that his clan was going to use him as a weapon like garra fellow." The demon came from the groung and slash Yuuki chest making Yuuki do a 360 turn as she fell down to the ground. "Kou was to be the next one to become a weapon after garra but since they didn't have a demon. they summon me from the demon world at try to take me. and you can blame your village for beliving such a tale they gave to you Little girl." The demon laughs at yuuki's attemt to free kou. "You could never beat me if I was in my real form but since I've been seal My power are connected to him and if you kill me you kill Kou as well since we are one and its fun seeing people suffer while I...." The demon can't move for somereason."What is this? this is not nin or gen. I can't move for some.. as the demn speeks a kunai came out of Kou's pocket as Kou's body put the kunai to his oun throat. "Impossiable!! How are you pulling this off?" Touch ...her.. again. I'll... kill. u.s ...both!" KOu voice could be heard.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Yuuki tried to get up but slid back down she was breathing hardly from the gash
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 pm

"DAM...YOU!!!" Kou then stab himself getting back control as Kou toook the kunai out of his chest and fall to his knees in pain. "D..d.am I did.n't know... it was... that..thing." Kou couldn't feel a thing as he pick himself up and salowly wak to Yuuki. "Yuuki? Dam ..it all... you..Okay? " Kou then picks Yuuki up and help her out.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm

"Forget me" she said quickly "we have to get you to the hospital" she said forcing herself up "dont refuse" she said picking him up letting him lean on her shoulders "let go" she said forcing back the pain of the gash. She began to carry Kou jumping up on a tree
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:15 pm

"No Yuu..ki" Kou finally passes out as he could heard the forest around him as his demon could heard and see everything from inside Kou. ("Well I must say. They actually Love each other. Well well. I think I'll let Kou sleep a good rest since this is such a drama for them and I Like to see what happens to them.")
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:18 pm

occ: should we put this in hospatal???
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

OCC: That I was gonig to say but got kick off. so yes please do it if you don't mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)   Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kou gone to vacation(anybody can come as long as you al are willling to find me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2