Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou Fang's true past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou Fang's true past Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou Fang's true past Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou Fang's true past Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou Fang's true past Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou Fang's true past Empty
PostSubject: Kou Fang's true past   Kou Fang's true past Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Kou was riding to the tower on Soul's back and then came to it.("There it is!") "Soul stop!" Soul then stops running. "Okay boy. Stay here." Soul wanted to come alone and didn't want to leave Kou. "Alright you can come but no fighting." Kou and Soul then came to the front and saw two guards there. Guard1:"Hey Kid? What buisness do you have here?" Kou: I need to see him if you don't mind?" guard two: "Sorry Kid but that tiger stays out here." Kou: "Come on! I got a broken arm for hevean's sake and I can't run since I had surgey and I need to talk to him." The guards block Kou and soul. Guard1: "No! And thats final Kid." Kou: My name is Kou Fang and Need him for a munite." The guards wouldn't move an inch from the doorway. Kou:"Fine then I'm StaYing here until I see him." Kou then sat down near a tree and waited with Soul. Kou:("Man this is stupid.") Kou then takes out the book he found and starts reading it. Then one of the guards saw it and was shocked by him having it. Guard1:" Where did you get that book?!" He ask meanly. Kou:"Why should I tell you? You two been mean." Guard2 whispers to guard1 "We got to get that book away from him. Yeah I know lets knock him out. hes just a kid." The guards was coming to him slowly and was about to knock out Kou when Soul got in front and roar at them.[ ROAR ] Kou then looks up and see them pulling something. You don't want to make him angry you two since he is stronger than a jounin and hes smart so don't even pull anything." Kou warned them. (" I Hope my bluffing works.") Four hours has gone by and he wasn't there. "Okay thats it I'm headed home." Kou then hops on Soul and headeds home. Guard1:"You think He'll know?" Guard2: I don't know but we'll report this to him later." As they watch Kou leaving for home.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kou Fang's true past
Page 1 of 1