Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)

Go down 
+3
Suki
sakura_blossom4eva
Kou Fang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue215/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Yuuki looked at naruto in atonishment. She hadn't ever really seen naruto turn into the kyuubi before, she had only heard rumours or stories about it. She looked at Naruto as he began to produce tail.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm

"Man I can't... hold.." Before Kou could say it. He got push hard to a tree making it difficult for him to dodge the man.

"I can kill anyone who stand in my way."

"I Got to do something before We get killed by him." As Kou kept the sword clash with the man's sword. Kou felt something coming to him as the man manage to braek Kou's sword from Kou's hands and then slash Kou with such a blood gush on Kou. "I Can't feel...." Kou then passes out from them.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue215/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Yuuki ran across to Kou as he became unconsious. "Kou..." she said picking him up and jumping onto a tree. Is he ok? she asked herself. "Byakugan" she whispered to herself as she looked at Kou's chakra sytem.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:01 pm

The man just laugh as to see Kou knock out and Yuuki retreating with him.

"AHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can Kill anyone. But just to be safe."

The man grin sinsterly and came after them

"Come back so I can finish both you off for good."

As Kou was pass out something werid was happing as his heart was pasing faster and faster and to his left arm as it slowly took shape. Growing large and bones craking and showing three fingers as it turn black as night as it covering most of his left arm. Kou's back was moving as if it had a mind of his oun as something was tring to escape from Kou's back. while everyone was fighting the man coming after Kou and Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:51 am

Naruto grabed the man's sword with his hand. "YOU WANT TO KILL MY FRIENDS?" He asked wtih a demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 am

"Tis I'm killing you all for being with Orouchimaru and at least I'm killing his men which is fine with ME!!

The man the punch Naruto hard as he could sending him to a tree.

"AHAAHAHAHA!! Now DIE!!!!"

The man then came at Naruto with the sword from above coming at naruto. But now Kou heart was beating way to fast for normal human as his arm was dripping with something wet but smelled like blood and bones of his body sto cracking from the inside of his arm and his back continued doing something werid.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:50 am

Naruto slowly started to stood up as another tail started to appear and sends the man flying with just a blast of chakra from is roar.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:08 pm

"AHH!" What the?"

The man just got blow off by the roa of naruto and was puzzeled by this until he use his darn head and try to kill someone else that was distriaced.

"How about this?"

The man grab Yuuki by the throat and slam her to a tree holding her."

"Make one wrong move and she's dead."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 am

"DIIIIIIEEEEE!" As he screamed an even huge blast of chakra was send against the man leaving Yuuki alone.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:37 pm

"AHH!! You little brat."

The man Came from behind Naruto and was strinking hims when blood splash when Naruto turn to see someone blocking the blade form himeslf and the man seeing the sword struck throught the body of someone. "No more." it was Kou having his left arm turn to a demon's arm and now hie left face was the demon's face.

"What in the name of... You're supost to be dead."

The man just back up seeing something he rememebred.

"No stay away from me. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Kou the grab the man's sword and thrust it out of his body leaving blood everywhere where Kou was standing. Seeing three finger on Kou's left arm as if everyone's chakra sensers was going crazyer than Naruto's chakra level.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Yuuki looked at Kou. She struggled to her feet but got to where kou was standing. "Calm down, kou" she simply and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:23 pm

"Away..with..you.' Kou just push her a few feet away as he turn back to the man. "YouR..MINE!!!" Kou just grab the man by the throat and his right hand tuen to steel claws and started slashing and stabin at the poor guy.

"No. Please . NO..NO..NOOOO..AHHHH!!!!"

The poor man was getting slautered seeing Kou at such rage of hatered.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 pm

"For god sakes, Kou. STOP IT NOW!" she began looking at what he was doing to the man "look at what your doing to him! We were ment to show that we DONT work for that monster of a man orochimaru! SNAP OUT OF IT KOU!" she said as he began to slaughter the man to nothing.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:16 am

Naruto stoped Kou just by standing in front of him. The clash was big enough to creat a wave of wind, such was the power. "Stop It!"
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

kagin had been following everyone silently without them know he was hidden in the trees watching the entire time kagin felt the brush of wind form the tree and didnt move he looked around seeing if anyone else had come to see what the quick brush of wind was hoping noone would come to see kou's rage on the man-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 pm

"Shut UUUPPP!!!!!" Kou the use his mutated arm and punch Naruto in the face with such strengh sending him throught seveal trees as kou release the man still in shock and throught him to the ground and was ready to kill him but kou felt dizzy and passing out on his back as his body was turning back to normal.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 am

"KOU! YOU STUPID MORON!" Naruto punched Kou with rage and strenght in form of payback.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 am

"AHH! What the hell was that You DAM IDIOT!!!! Oh my head feels like cra...p!!!" Kou just pass out right infront of them all leaving the man bloody and scared to death.

"Kill him if you all know whats good for you."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:46 am

As the chakra slowly disapeared from Naruto's body, he felt on the ground as a bit of chakra still protected him from the fall. "This kid.......I can't let him die. Since he's the only one that can break my seal."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:17 pm

She quickly ran to both Kou's and Naruto's aid. They both looked unconsious. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't leave the man to run off or just leave Naruto or Kou. She calmed down Suki will be here soon she told her self as she waited for Suki to come with ninja's from the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 pm

kagin jumped down from the tree quickly almost as a blur standing infront of kou and naruto infront of the man they had been facing and stayed quietly staring at the man putting his hand on his katana he stood stil-
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:12 am

"thats it"

"SUMMONING JUTSU!"

Name: Kuttadon
Animal: Large Dog
Jutsus: None
Weapons: None

Kuttadon punched the old man making him fly into the wall smashing into it
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Naruto slowly started to recover himself.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:40 pm

kagin looked as the old man went flying across the woods - hmph nice punch - a apple appeared in kagins hand as he too a small bite out of it- mmm good apple- kagin jumped back into the trees- just lemme know if you need any help just let me know- kagin got siletn staying in the tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Market District/Main Village-
Jump to: