Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)

Go down 
+3
Suki
sakura_blossom4eva
Kou Fang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:39 pm

"Tis You weak Child."

At that instant the man skin wasn't even scratch by Yuuki's needel. "No Way! How the Heck?"

"Tis. You Kids Don't even know how to fight and I'll just finish this now."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue215/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:59 pm

"Hey old man" she pauses "you are really thick arent you" she said as five illusions of her. They all went after him at once. "You cant ever hurt Kou!" she said running towards "simply because your an old man" they said insync with each other. She punched him. She smiled at him as all her illusions vanished. She then moved back seeing if she had hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:05 pm

"HAhahahahaha! You FOOL!!"

The man threw his sword at Yuuki. "Aw Man. Not that stupid trick again."
Kou the cast a metal dome on Yuuki defecting it as the sword returns to him.

"So you brats think you can best me? Then Die."

The man then came at them swinging his giant sword at them.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:39 am

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" Naruto screamed as a huge amount of clones charged at the man. "Get him!" While the clones were distracting the man Naruto was preparing Rasengan in a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 am

"Scum DIE!!!" Knocking out the clones five by five.

"Man dose this guy ever stop?" Oh crap hes headed for naruto!" "Oh no you don't! Ninja art! THUNDER FLASH!" Bing Blinding him.

"I can't see a blasted thing."

"Hey Naruto! You better hurry. That jujsu ain't going to last long." Metal clone jujsu!! Poof a metal clone appere giving them a back up.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 am

"OK!" Naruto looked up like he was targeting the man. "Oodama Rasengan!" Naruto rushed at the man as his clones vanished, hitting the guy with rasengan.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 pm

"AHHH!"

The man just kept spinning into trees breaking them off. "How did Naruto...?" Kou had to figure out later while kinda worry for that man. "Is he dead?" As the group only seeing trees snaped and was ontop of eachother. "Um Is he really Dead? I kinda feel sorry for him."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:26 am

Naruto looked up with his eyes red now. "If he's not dead then i will kill him myself." He said with a voice full of rage.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am

Kou was scared crapless seeing this. "Dose Naruto have a demon too? I thought I was..." Kou then grabs Naruto and try to calm him down. "Naruto calm down. Lets just check it out okay? Besides I don't was another episode of demon Massiker in my head again.""Maybe this will get Naruto to stop." "Hey Naruto. I got some ramen and its Frrreeee."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Naruto got on his knees and falled on the ground without reaction after a scream that looked out of this world.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:09 pm

"Naruto? You okay buddy?" Kou was kinda confuse. "Anybody want to fill me in on Naruto's misshap? I really like to know." Kou was near naruto poking him with a stick and from a distance.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Naruto was slowly opening his and geting up looking around. "W-what happened?" He asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Kou put the stick down. "Um You almost whent Psycho with those red eyes of your's. I was poke you so that you wake up and I guess it work And how the heck did you a demon in you too?"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:00 pm

"Oh. It happened again right?" He said while getting up.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:55 pm

"I don't get it Naruto. I'm confuse." Kou just rub his head. "dose anybody want to fill me in? here I thought I was the only demon here."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:04 am

"I'm not a demon. It just happens that i have one inside of me." Naruto looked at himself.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Kou had to give him a weird look. "Um thats what I mean." "Oh brother Naruto." "Look lets just find the old man and see if we can..."

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!! You good for nothen lazy DOGS!!!!!"

Everybody's jaw just drop. "Um Naruto? Wasn't that jujsu was to knock him out?"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yes. I don't get it. Did i do something wrong?" He asked to himself while looking at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:47 pm

"NOW YOU ALL ARE DEAD!! AHHHHH!!!"

"Gezz loise. Hes coming at us now." "I hope suki gets some help soon." The man only headed for Naruto and started slashing him.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 am

As he started to dodge the atacks, his eyes started to glow red again.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:05 pm

"Come here so I can cut your throat kid then its your friends throats next."

The man keep on slashin away at Naruto While everybody had their jaws drop.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Naruto standed still as a huge amount of chakra started to surround him. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm

"We can't just here and let naruto have fun." Kou then strikes the man in the bcak with a kunai distracting him.

"You brats are dead!"

"Lets hope We can buy some time and get him tired out." Kou then takes out his Yomato and try to defect the giiant sword coming at him.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Suki was at the village "Uhhh... To hokage!" she ran up to his building. "Sir, there is this loon trying to kill Kou, Yuuki, Shizue, Naruto and I" she announces, she stands there waiting for his reply. She hadn't mentioned Danny because he was still on the run, as far as she knew.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:17 am

As he started to put his hands on the floor, a tail started to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Market District/Main Village-
Jump to: