Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)

Go down 
+3
Suki
sakura_blossom4eva
Kou Fang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue140/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue400/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty
PostSubject: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Kou was outside of the village walls finding more metal for the shop when he heard blades clashen togetter. "Huh? What s that sound coming from? I better check it out." Kou then takes out his Yomato and runs to the sound of the battle was taking place. When Kou got there. Ninjas was attacking a tall and bruno size Man but failed to kill the man as he grab a a giant board sword from his back and slashed them all in one stroke. Kou couldn't belive what had happen. "How the heck did he do that?" Kou came for a closer look as the man threw the ax at Kou and kou bearly dodge it as the Sword came back to the man.

Man: You're with them? Fine I'll kill you too for working with that monster."

The man came at Kou with speed beyond belive for the man's size. Kou:" Whoa! What a munite now. Who do you mean working with a monster?"

Man: Don't play dum with me boy. You know you work with Orouchimaru."

The man the came at Kou again. Kou head("Crap I can't dodge him forever. I wish someone can give me a hand here.") Kou the dodge the attack and slash him in the chest.

Man:"Why you little brat. I'll kil you for that."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue125/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue215/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Yuuki jumped down near Kou "hey, no ones killing anyone" she said throwing her kunai at the man sowrd so he missed Kou. "Kou and I honestly dont know much about him" she said looking foward. he looked at kou "I think we have reinforcements " she said smiling at Kou "all we have to do is wait"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue140/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue400/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 pm

"Yuuki!?? Good timing. I was getting my butt kick for a second there." Kou Head("I hope they come.")

Man: So hes useing kids to do his work huh. Well then> I'll Destroy you all. HAAA!!!

"Oh gezz. Watch out! Kou Dodge away from the man and hop to a tree and the man just hack at the tree where Kou was as it started to fall."WHOA!!!" Kou jumps back off from the tree as it falls between them. "I think this guy needs to take a chill pill."
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue10/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue165/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Suki looked over to Yuuki and Kou, they looked like they were in trouble. She got out some shuriken aiming for the guy trying to kill them. Suki then ran over to Yuuki and Kou. "What's happening?' she asked Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue200/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 am

Naruto quickly jumped to the midle of them. "Need any help?" He asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:13 am

"Yeah that would be nice." Kou had some help finally.

"AHH!! More of them. Kill,Kill,KILL!!!"

The man threw his giant sword at them and Kou just felt like crap. "LOOK OUT!!! Everone duck unfortenaly Kou got slash as he push someone and accidentand was on the ground. "AHH!! Man That stings." the sword came back to the man's hand.

Kill the Enemy and kill you all who works for Orouchimaru!!! NOW DIE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue125/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue215/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 am

Yuuki looked at the man "so is that your mission" she said making sure Kou wasnt hurt to badly "well we infact HATE orochimaru and his gang of loonies" she said "we're on the the same side here! Dont be dumb and injure someone on your side!" she said shouting at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:14 pm

"You think I'm fallin for that trick? Then you're stupid. I'm going to kill him and you for what you done tomy family. HAAA!!"

The man the started attack them with his sword haken away.

"You are going to die for trickin me."

Kou thinks to himself.("tricking him? The Hell is he talking about?")kou gets up beside a tree. "Look I don't know whats going on but you better stop. or will have no choise but to kick you butt."

"HA! You whip me? Thats a luagh since you said it. I'm going to kill you first."

Kou: "Gezz. Do I have to be the one everyone want to kill?"
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Yuuki laughed "your funny old man!" she said "and also dumb" she said "taking on four genin and of the leaf. Your making a big mistake old man"
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi

Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:34 pm

"Make that five" shizue jumped beside Yuuki. "whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Kou: "Um I'll make it simpel. this guy killed seven nin at once and I got in to this mess when I was hiding from him and he thinks we are Orouchimaru's men, and that sums it up."

"Enough talk. time to kill you all. it dosen't matter how many of you there are. You all can't beat me."

kou:"Um Guys I think we need to do some tag team style." Kou got himself fianlly in a stance with the others.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue10/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue165/400The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Jee this guy is crazy Suki got out a kunai as she got in her stance. "Dude you are seriously crazy now!" Suki shouted out at him. Taking on all of them was gonna get him killed, oh well he asked for it!
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 pm

"Ha! you all are nothen to me. You worthless lazy dogs. You can't beat me. Now then who shall I kill first."

Kou then yells to him to wait a second. The man stops to hear them. "Can you give au a munite? I need to talk to them with a pray abit." kou bluffed to him.

"Tis. well make it fast before I kill you all."

"Guys come here for a sec." They form a circle. "Um I don't think we should kill him or hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:46 am

"Well we can't convince him that we aren't Orochimarus spies! So we are obviously gonna have to fight him! He's not gonna let us go. He is gonna try to kill us, can't you see that Kou!" Suki knew this guy was gonna probaly kill them if they didn't hurt him, but he would want to kill him more if they hurt him. "The best thing I can come up with without hurting him is tieing him up or something like that" That's the best Suki could come up with in this situation...
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Left_bar_bleue200/200The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 am

Danny popped up in a cloud. "it is time" Danny spun and dissipeared

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short Range (0-5m)
Style: Fire element jutsu
Desription: A jutsu which fire exits your mouth, this can be used as a flamthrower like power or a flaming ball like power

a large ball of fire launched at the man danny jumped into the air and in a flash starting cutting the man with a kunai
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:17 am

"So more of you? Then lets.."

Before he could finish Kou grab Danny and got him in."Dude what are you doing?" OKay just lisent I got an Idea. We know hes hard headed right? He strong but we don't know how strong and yeah Suki has a point. I think we should lead him to the village."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Yuuki smiled "Suki is correct," she said on her guard "but how are we gonna lead this hot head into the leaf village?" she said looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well I think we need to split into two teams and hav team two get everyone ready to help us while team one stalls him."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm

"Okay Kou. What are the teams?" Suki was scared, yet excited. She looked over to the man. Boy he was a loon. She got a kunai ready.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:41 pm

"Well I don't know but Naruto can help and um Yuuki. The rest will go and warn the town. I got an Idea on how to stall him while team two snecks away."

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH PRAING!" Who wants to die first?"

("OH GEZZ. Not now.") "Wait. Hold up." The mans looks in confusion.

"WHAT IS IT NOW!?? if you don't say anything then you better say it now."

"We'll take you to Orouchimaru." Kou bluff as he try to move to the side so that the rest can get away.

"Tis. Yeah right. Why should I belive a worm like you?"

Kou then talks to him as he give the signel to the other team to get going.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Yuuki looked at Kou then looked at the man "we're not lying if thats what your thinking" she lied looking at him "we will take you to him. As you can see we're only kids..." she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:39 pm

"AH! I hate lied to by some brats. Now shut UP!"

The man came after Kou and Yuuki and was about to kill them. "Think fast Kou. WILL YOU STOP BEING A RETARD AND LISENT!!!!?" The man stop again gettim madder and madder by the second.

"What is it this time?"

"Phew. that was close." "Look I been lied too as well as you and we ran away from his hideout."

"Huh? What a munite. You think I'm falling for that stupid thing?"

"Kill us and you won't find his hideout and you lose the thing you want to find. Can't we work togetter or something?"
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Suki looked in the direction of the village. She waited till the loon was distracted before she started to run that way. Suki glanced back over he shoulder to see if she could still see them. I hope he dosen't kill 'em! The village wasn't too far now...
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm

"Tis you kids are very dumb to even smooth talk me in to a trap."

"Oh really. Then why you acting like one?"

"What was that?"

The man put his sword to Kou's throat. "Oh boy me and my big mouth."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Yuuki looked at the man "eat this" she shouted throwing her needle at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)   The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The road the ties our fates (Note all are welcome as to help me with this.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Market District/Main Village-
Jump to: