Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nightmare ends here!!

Go down 
+4
FirstHokage
Gaara
TheChosenOne
Kou Fang
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 pm

*kagin thrusted the katana into kou running him intot he wall with the blade as it went straight through kou with ease* i understand gaara but im not like him * kagin twisted the balde inside of kous stomache* i am not full of hate i care but i also kill *kagin looked at kou stabbing kou in the should with a kunai* your weak kou if you are smart youd fight back your final battle just like greatons
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/200The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:51 pm

" I don't want to fight but You want to kill poeple then you're getting it. I don't like to be used I'm not a tool I'm a human like you. Listen I've had a hell of a life that I've never had a mother or a father or anythink I wish I had. I tuoght I had friends but I guess you kill for honor and not foor the sake to save people even you're friends that had a life of hell. I just don't know what to do anymore. I just don't know what to belive anymore."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:58 pm

Raven Reached out grabbing the blade that was in Kou, Ravens Eyes Looked at Kagin as he slowly forced the sword out of his stumac. "Thats enough" The blood from Ravens cut hand began to drip to the ground, forming a Small puddle.

Raven slowly tighting his grip on the sword pushing it back towards kagin, Letting go Raven shook his hand getting hte last of the blood off his hands. "Go show off else wear."

Raven shook his head in a bit of disappointment and began to walk away.

Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/200The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:59 pm

IC; "Thanks!... Kagin just stop! Kou was hurt all around by the lost of his blood from Kagin. I need ..to be left ...alone to decide.. if I want ...to continue this."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:04 am

*kagin looked at raven* i dont wish to kill you only kou for being a weak , run away , COWARD * kagins muscles tensed looking at kou he lowered his katana* why protect the coward
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 am

"Do you think your Being a Hero... Do you think your being Brave, The boy has a Broke arm." Raven began to rap the tape around his fist tighter. His Eyes looking up at Kagins, That'd be like Me fighting you.... Your out matched, Just like You have him out Matched."

Raven began to walk towards the apartment buildings.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:11 am

"I don't ...want to be use but I want to help people not to kill but to betheir shield like the other day I thought I was until Druane show me and I just confuse ...right now. Kou was bleeding like hell from Kagin striking him. I've got nothen ..but My friends like you... Kagin and I can't fight because... I hate killing... people and I ...rather be a shield ..and defend them ..instead of... being an attacker. I'm ...just confuse and I... don't understand ..anything anymore.... I need help and... maybe I'll be better. Since you... don't care.. go ahead but... I rather be here.. to see if I ...can have a life.. to have love in... my life.. and not.. make the same mistake... that my parents did... and you're ...ruining my... life Kagin.." Kou was passing out abit and still keeping on still bleeding from every slash he got from Kagin. "I'll never ..have what I ...wanted all... my ..life. I just.. .want ...to find... my path. You kill ...friends even when.... they need ...help and you...don't give ..a dam..about others...you aonle ..look out... for yourself...I don't.... want to...be like a...monster and...thats what you're... becoming...right now....CARP!!!! KOu held to his stomch from the pain and started puking up blood from this. (" It looks like I'll never say it to her that I want her thanks to them now.") Then Soul woke up and saw Kou bleeding and Kagin going to kill Kou and Soul then got infront of Kou defendeing him. "Soul? ...help me... get me...to..the.hospital...."
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:44 am

*kagin put his katana back in the sheath looking at kou* whatever im no monster go just go to the hospital get better and we will talk i wont kill you
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:49 am

"Thanks..Kagin." Soul then puts Kou over his shouder to carry Kou. "That what... I would... do Kagin.. Find a..Better solut..ion." Soul then leave Kagin and heads for the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare ends here!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3