Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nightmare ends here!!

Go down 
+4
FirstHokage
Gaara
TheChosenOne
Kou Fang
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue140/200The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Nightmare ends here!! Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Kou made it home to see his house and ran in and lock it up tied. The soul came to him but Kou push him away from him. "I can't do this. Why me? Why did it have to be me? I can't take this." Kou was sat in a chair and never came out from his house but heard knocking but didn't awnser the door or others call for him.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue190/200The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue145/400The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Durane was banging on the door. "Damnit Kou come out here, I want an explanation now!
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue140/200The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm

"HM?!! Dam! Soul take me back to the past now!" But soul wouldn't do it. "Come on please do this for me. You've got to before it happens to me. Arr.. YOU DAM TIGER!!! I SAID NOW!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue190/200The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue145/400The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Durane barely overheard Kous yells. Take him back to the past? What the hell was Kou talking about... Durane had had it up to here. He took ten steps back and ran at the door with his shoulder out at full power knocking the door in. "OW! That's gonna leave a bruise... Kou I want an explanation for that right now!"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:56 pm

"!! Its nothen of you Dam Buisness Drunae. Now leave!! Kou had to get Soul to do it. DAM!!! Kou then threw a kunai at Drunae. "Do it Soul! NOW! The Soul's eyes the glow bright blue and Kou held tightly to Soul. "HURRY!!!" Kou yelled to Soul.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Durane felt a sharp sting in his right arm. He looked over and saw a kunai sticking in it. He tried to speak but it was hard coming out. Blood started to come down from the spot where it hit and ended up passing through the spot where Kou had stabbed him earlier. Too many cuts Durane was begining to feel a bit woozy from the blood loss. He blinked a couple times to shake some of it off. " You have no right talking to me like that, look at you, that jerk was right you are being a coward. Surrendering in a fight is one of the most unforgiveable things someone can do, to not try their best... I thought that was somthing you stood for. Your just a hypocrit, who says others should do things but can't even do them himself. You have all life could ever ask for, nice friends, a caring family, power. But yet, you choose to throw it all away? I've never met someone so ungrateful! " Durane lent over on the wall to stop himself from falling down waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 pm

"You don't get it do you? Soul stop." Soul's eyes stop glowing. "I am grateful for it but you don't get it. I kill you all in the furture. If you don't belive me then Come then. You'll see what I mean."
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Durane coughed up a little blood. " No it's you who doesn't get it..." Durane had to take a pause because he was starting to hurt more and more. " Your dreams are your dreams, there not always, infact most of the time they're not a reality... It's like that jerk ninja who interfered says, even if you do somehow get out of control there are and always will be people who can control it... So you need to chill the hell down. "
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:27 pm

"You still don't get the picture. I was to kill everybody here and destroy the whole world. This got Druane stun by this info. I don't know how or when it will happen but I don't want my friends to die not by ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:29 pm

"Ugh. Your so stupid, you'll never kill everyone. You can't. You don't have the physical, emotional, or mental ability.
Read my lips, your too weak!"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:38 pm

"Forget t you will never understand what happen to me." Kou then ram Druane down and then ran away from him. (" better hid to the place where noone cand find me.") Kou then ran thruogh the city on rooftops.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Ugh Durane fell down and clutched his arm which had now had a blood stain over his coat. " Damnit! " If he wants to be a pyschopath let him. I just have to rest here for a while... With that said Durane fell asleep, it was more of a state of unconciousness then sleep but regardless, he was knocked out cold Due to the pressure of the fights...
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue17000/17000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue19000/19000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

A Large shadow appeard as Gaara stood on it with his arm's crossed looking at the boy. "So you think you can kill me... You think your gonna shove my head through a pole. Then if that's True It happens today. " Gaara stepped off the plat form Looking at the boy.

"It's one thing to say it you little Genin...but to think you can kill a Kage... Do you know what a kage is? A kage is stronger then all the other Villagers...And I happen to be stronger then all the other Kages. So your saying you can take my place... by offering me death. "

Gaara point his hand out as the sand rushed out of his gourd surrounding the boy, as before the sand got tighter and tigher, Gaara looked up at the boys face hearing a ...CRUNCH noice.... Gaara began to speak in his raspy voice..."Thats One of your Arms Broke... One Arm Down One Left... Along with your neck and 2 legs..."

Gaara began to laugh softly pulling his fist tighter as the sand began to grow tighter on the boy.

Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 pm

("So this is how I die? then I guess I die then.") Kou the yelled out. GARRA YOU STUPID JERK LEAVE ME ALNOE!!! Let me out you stupid good for nothen monster." Kou was mad at him. This is your fault that you attack me and you gave me the bad feeling this whole time then. I'm going away so they won't get hurt. I don't want them dead. I want them to have a eaceful life and not get killed by a monster. You had someone dear to you once I know that but you had them I don't now. I have to find something I may have miss but I think I was wrong and I don't want to kill. All I really want to find the thing I really need like my friends. Kou head was down.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue17000/17000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue19000/19000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Gaara Tightend the Grip Of the Sand. "Shut your Dirty Little Mouth Child... I may be a monster, But atleast I see my self for who I am. And I will Fight for those who Fight for me. Unlike you, Your Afraid of some dream that Will never come True, But If your So Worried about killing this whole Village, THen Let me End your Nightmares boy."

Gaara Turned his hand forming a Box of Sand, Sort of a tomb, The Tomb began to Harden, Gaara Lifted the Boy in the Sand into the Air, The Sand Coffin began to lower into the Sand Tomb fitting Snuggly. As Kous was Tightly in the Coffin and Tomb the Tomb Lifted up into the air and lowering its self to the ground, Gaara walking down a small set of Stairs he had Created out of sand, his raspy voice began to speak again.

"I'm Going to put you 6 Miles Underground...So you Can No longer harm any one...as you say you will. So deep that you'll never be able to move a Muscle. Let alone think about moveing a Muscle...Unless you give me a good reason not to."

As Gaara finshed his sentence the Ground began to swirl like a whirlpool , the Tomb slowly comeing closer and closer to the Whirlpool of sand.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 pm

"You really think I want to kill you Garra? Well I don't. I don't want to kill. I may be fight but I have friends that I've done wrong and Now I nedd to fix it and become strongee to protect them from this. I understand the truth of my past. My parents flet me in order to give me peace. Garra! Let me out! I've got to talk to my friends."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Gaara Laughed a bit and Shook His head. "Boy You though you could kill me... my parents tried to kill me at age Five... And I killed them...At the Age of Five I was Already stronger then you... your weak.. You can't Defened your friends...how do you expect to protect them when you can't protect your self?"

Gaara moved his hand down pushing the tomb into the whirlpool.

"You better have some good last words... your New Home is Approaching Fast...." Gaara let out a small evil laugh watching the Tomb begin to lower into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:28 pm

"GARRA!!! You never love you're parents did you? I know that I was on that road but I found my path and I need to save the ones I love and care for. I need to stop this before its to late. You had someone you care and Die protecting you I heard it by someone." Kou just wanted to see them again. I've done wrong and I know I ain't that strong but I want to protect them all. Garra please I need to help Druane get to the hospital NOW! He took a beating but I don't want him to Die. He is my friend and always be one even if I was so stupid to go that path. I die for him."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Gaaras Face Went from a Smile To a Angery Tone.... "Don't Speak of my Love for my parents... I Loved them...They Betrayed me... Not me betray them.... " Gaara in Anger began to tightein his Fists...causing the Sand to tightin on Kou... " You think you have a heart just becasue you want to save your Weak little Friends.....I'll Kill you for what you said of my Family.... The ones I cared for." Gaara flung his hand to the Side, the Sand Tomb flying into the wall of a House, the Wall cracking a bit as kous body hit it, the sand slowly slitherd back into the gourd on Gaara's Back.

"I was going to make your death Quick.... Now....I'm going to punish you... I'm going to break every bone in your body... I'm going to make you live... Live to see your friends die. This is your Fault... Your fault you cause there Death..."

Gaara Lifted his hand Forming a Small box over the Body of Durane some what like a prison Cell.

"I'll Save him for last."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm

"Don't you dare touch HIM!!! You know nothen of my heart r your parents love. You've been busy killing them mostly. I have now a heart because I risk my life for him. Even if it ment me dieing! Just because you're strong dosen't mean you strong! I means to be more care and loving to others! They wanted to kill you so that they wouldn't see you being control by that beast in you! I know why my parents left me because they loved me and didn't want me to have to die. I live on to see what my path takes me and Now I found that path and I'm willing to take it and Save anyone who is hurt or is loved by another and Igive them my life for them because I love the as if he was my brother. Belive IT!
Back to top Go down
FirstHokage
Hokage
Hokage
FirstHokage

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue12000/12000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:55 pm

The Hokage emerged as if out of no where. " Gaara you will cease and dismiss this activity immediately! You have no right coming to my village attempting to make peace and killing my genin! What do you have to say for yourself?! "
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:57 pm

"It can't be. It is! Help! Help me Please!! Help me! ("My left arm is broken,Dam.")
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Gaara Tilted His head softly and began to speak. "your little...Genin Insulted me... And then Insulted my family... He must pay for his badly chosen Words Hokage Sama.... Now Step aside, I wouldn't Want this villlage to have to find a new Leader... Do you?"

Gaara began to prepare his next Attack.
Back to top Go down
FirstHokage
Hokage
Hokage
FirstHokage

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Health:
The Nightmare ends here!! Left_bar_bleue12000/12000The Nightmare ends here!! Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Verbal assault and Physical Assault are two completely diffrent levels of damage. I WILL punish this genin but it is not your place. If I came to the sand village I would not act as if I were Their leader and you will not do so here!
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 pm

("Whats going to happen? Druane this is my fault. I should have never did this.") "Let me out!! LET ME OUT!!" (Its no use. Garra is to stubbern to listen to anybody. What thats it!") "GARRA! Listen to me. I could not fight him because I was holding back my ture power.I don't want people to get me for my power. I would not be here if it wasn't for it though and I hid it so that everyone think I was a weaking and it work on you. I'll show you what power I have if you make a deal with me. I want to redeim myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare ends here!!   The Nightmare ends here!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare ends here!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next