Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nightmare revield

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue140/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Nightmare revield Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Kou couldn't sleep the night."I can't sleep. I can't even get a wink with that dream coiming." Kou was thinking if someone would help him. Kou then decided to get dress and headed for the hospital for some help. "I bet someone can find out why I'm having this dream. Kou was walking throught the town in the dead of night while the moon is full. Then a shadow figure came behind him and kou stop and look behind and he sees a black tiger up o a roof looking at him with a glare. "It's that? No its just a dream. Its just a dream. The black tiger then Roared throught the village waking some up. and then the tiger came down and was behind Kou and turn and turn his head to the direction to the gates out of the village. "What you want with me? You want me to follow you?" The tiger then walk slow for Kou as if it knew him. "I don't know whats going on but I have to find out." Kou then follows the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue10/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue165/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Suki was one of those who had been woken she looked out her window to see Kou being led by a Tiger out of the village. She decided to follow him she got dressed as quickly as she could and folowed them walking as silently as she could and hiding in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue140/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm

The tiger stop at the gates of the village and turn to Kou as its eyes glow brightly. Then the Tiger roar angerly and was going to strike Kou but it whent behind Kou as if protecting him from something was wrong. Who's There? Show yourself. but before the person could awnser a six white tigers came out forming aline infront of Kou. "What the?" The black tiger then gets to the gates Knocking out kou in the process. "UH!" Kou then laid on the ground as the Blck tiger put Kou on his back and left while the rest stop who ever was following them.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue190/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue145/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Durane woke up at night when he heard the tigers growling he didn't know much but he did know two things, one that there were a bunch of angry tigers carrying his friend and two that he was very tired.. so he got dressed and jamp out of the window wiping the sleepeys away from his eyes. Durane yawned "Why is it always Kou" Durane said aloud "Kou wake up" Durane shouted. " I guess that won't work. Maybe i'll just go back to bed. " Durane jamp back went behind the building where he slept where he mentally prepared knowing that if Kou was involved this was gonna be a really long adventure.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue10/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue165/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Suki's eyed widned as she saw Tiger's. She got out a Kunai redy to defend herself if they attacked as she took a step back. She jumped when she heared Duran's voice.
Suki held her Kunai up as if she was about to attack but she jumped on top of a building and ran along around the tiger's. SHe jumped behind them and got out some Shuriken as one ran toward's her. She threw the shuriken at the Tiger momenterially pusing it as it dodged them but she ran up to the tiger and slammed the kuni in it's stomach earning herself a gash along her arm as it outstreached it's claws. More tiger's advanced on her.

Oh No! I can't fight them all and all I want to see is what will happen to Kou. I might as well ran away from them out the gates and let them follow me but I'm losing alot of blood.

Another tiger jumped on Suki, she dodged it just in time. She started to run around the tiger's forsing them into a tight circle she then made a run through the gate looking for a river to dress and clean the gash in.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue190/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue145/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 pm

"God, why couldn't she just have waited and let me stay hidden with Kou out of action and nothing but some cowards watching I guess i have to help her." Durane rolled his eyes and jumped out pulling his hands up wards so they both face the heard of tigers with his palms. Durane closed his eyes and a hole came out of nowhere in his skin from the middle of his palm, suddenly hundreds of bugs swarmed out and started to bite at the tigers, Durane watched as most of them were distracted except for one that was still following Suki, he decided to let her have her fun while he had his, unfair to hog them all right? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Suki found a river soon enough. She heard a loud roar that startled her. She jumped and grabbed her Kunai once again waiting for thet Tiger to appear. It jumped from the bushes it's claws outstreched. SUki threw her Kunai at it hitting in the stomach momentarially distracting it as she kicked it in the stomch and she garbbed another Kunai but while she was getting her Kunai she forgot to watch the Tiger earning her another gash except it was along her leg. She got kunai that she had got out of her pocket and slamed it in the Tiger's neck causing it to be unable to breath. The tiger landed on the floor right next to Suki as she limped to the river to was her wounds.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:40 pm

Durane reached into his back pocket pulling out 8 shuriken, four in each hand. He threw four at one tiger and four at another then he made a clone from bugs in his body the clone ran over to the opposite side he was on and charged at the tigers, while the clone ran around distracting each tiger the real Durane jamp ontop of the one holding Kou and picked him running away not looking back until he tripped and dropped Kou he looked around and saw the Tigers gaining so he put his arms back out letting another thousand bugs out of his body to stall the tigers.
"Damn my little friends are gonna hate me for using so many I can already feel biting..." Durane picked up Kou and ran into an apartment putting him on the floor punching him in his gut light enough to not hurt him but hard enough to make him regain councisness. "Kou wake up damnit" Durane shouted "I could use some help with the 4 vicious blood thirsty tigers still after us" Durane poked his head out the window seeing his bugs had already disappeared "Make that 5."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:46 pm

'Uh, What? What happen? Aw My head. Durane whats going on? Where that black tiger?"
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:48 pm

"Theres a simple explanation for that." Durane said as he grabbed both of Kous arms dragging him to the door so that only his head was sticking out of it. " I'll hold them off for a while but i'm gonna need some help soon so get ready for a massive fight. " Durane took two kunai out from his back pouche gripping one in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Suki ran back to the village to see that there were still tiger's left. She sat on a roof watching them waiting until on became vunrable before she could kill it.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:52 pm

As one of the tigers charged at Durane he held up both his kunai catching both the tigers claws so they were at a draw, the tiger wrared a ferocious wrar that would've made most people wet themselves. Durane had somthing to say about this. "Two words breath," Durane did a back flip while retracting his left leg extending his right one so that it sent the tiger flying backwards, after he landed he finished with the word mint.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Kou had two Kunai's in each hand. Why wahts going...Holy!!! Where they come from?" Kou then jump out of the window and got to a stance. "Okay yous kittys come and get me!" The tigers chare at Kou but theywhent around him forming a circle. They didn't even attack Kou. "Okay I'm confuse. but still in his fighting stance the Black tiger return even angurer than ever and sat in the circle infront of Kou. "GUYS! Whats going on? Why do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Suki threw a Kunai at one of the Tiger's surronding Kou hitting in the spine. She jumped down from the building wondering what the Black Tiger was gonna do to Kou.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Durane back flipped perfectly so his back was almost touching Kou's "I have a plan." Durane opened his arms and let loose all the bugs in his body which all together was in the thousands, the bugs circled around the two making a complete dome that kept out everyone that wasnt meant to be in. "make a clone and then turn into a rock with substitution, after that well wait for an opening and make our move." Durane said this making it sound easy
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:14 am

The Black tiger just look at Kou . Then The tiger's eyes glow brightly again. ti glow so bright Kou and the black tiger disappered leaving nothen behind.OOC: Kou is in another world trap with the black tiger.

Kou woke up in a strange place. "Where am I?" The black tiger was sitng still as it look at Kou examining him from head to toe. Them the tiger circles Kou still examining him."Nice tiger. Easy now." Kou was going back and almost fell of the egde."Oh Crap this ain't good." The tiger got closer to Kou and leap on him and then for some reason it was licking Kou in the face."Hey what. Okay okay. Calm down." Kou was getting confuse by this. Why did you bring me here? what do you want exacty?" The tiger then eyes glow and they came back in front of the gates but when kou look at them . the gates was burn dwon to a crisp. "What the? What happen. The tiger then waned Kou to follow him. "Man this is strange."

OOC: Someone can post now.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:26 am

Suki stood in awe as Kou dissapeared.

What happened?

Suki felt a searing pain down her arm she fell to the grouns clutching her wound as it burned. "There must of been something in the water" Suki said to herself through the pain she limped to her house to look after her wound properly.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue125/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue215/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 am

Yuuki had blue and black p.j's with a number 8 on her top. Yuuki had to go to the shop. She hated the night and wasnt much pleased with her brother awake either begging her to go to the shops to buy some sweets. She turned a corner as a girl emerged from the darkness, she ran across to her "Suki, Suki is that you?" she asked as she saw her read her brighten in the street light. "What the hell happened to you!?!" she asked, seeing that Suki was limping. She put down her shopping bags, letting Suki take her hand and use her shoulder for support "What the hell happened to you?" she asked again but this time more calmly.
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue200/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:30 am

Danny sprang out of bed and ran outside. He wore black robe-ish pjs. "whats with the tigers?" Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue125/200The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
The Nightmare revield Left_bar_bleue215/400The Nightmare revield Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:44 am

"Your asking me?" she asked as Danny came into veiw "I dont know either to tell you the truth" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 am

Meanwhile Kou was following the black tiger to town and couldn't belive his eyes as he saw the desruction of the village at a high location. "What..Happen here?" The tiger was looking towards something in the mists of dust."What s that." Kou then jumps off and heads for the area and found nothen execpt dead bodys pile upon others. Kou couldn't take this as he began to puke up. "This is sicking to me. Who did this?" The tiger then look towards yaonder and see a young man holding a sword. "Hey You! What did you do here." The person awnser with just evil laughs and the apperence was himself with such cruelty and heaterd. "Its me. I did this? No NO Way! The tiger eyes glow again and before his other self struck Kou they then disappered and the village begin to glow again shoting out Kou to the ground as the tiger came with him.! "OWW! Man I can't belive this." Kou saw the others looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 am

"A big Black Tiger was leading Kou out of the village. I folowed out of curiousity but it must of noticed me it and summoned a line of tiger's I got ready to attack but I got a gash on my arm. I had to clean the wound so when I was able to run I ran to a lake nearby but one of them folowed me. I once again got ready to attack killing the tiger but earning a gash on my leg this time. I cleaned the wound and ran back to the village when I saw Durane with Kou but the Tiger's seperated them forming a circle around Kou and then he sorta dissapeared." Suki said stumbling over her word's as she recalled the event's.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:29 am

"Aw Man This isn't my day." Kou was outside the gates seeing them fine. "Is that what you're tring to tell me? That i'm the end of the world?" The tiger noned and came to Kou giving him a ride back to his house. "Well i'll belive this since this is werid." Kou the hop on its back and headed to town where he saw them. "HEY!" Kou yelled."I'm here." Riding the black tiger.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 am

Yuuki gave Suki a few bandages "Here rap this around your wounds" she said letting suki take the two badages in her hand. She then noticed Kou on the a tiger, she looked at him. She then heard Kou shout to both Suki and herself, she waved at him unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 am

The tiger then stops and lets Kou off. "Guys? Holy crap! They did a number on you suki!" The tiger then puch Kou out of the was as well as Yuuki gently tuoght and licked Suki's wound as it vanishs and heals her by the steam coming from her. "Didn't see that comin." The tiger then rloe over the ground as if he wanted to play alit. "Well this is a weird night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare revield   The Nightmare revield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare revield
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next