Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suki's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suki's House Left_bar_bleue10/200Suki's House Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
Suki's House Left_bar_bleue165/400Suki's House Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

Suki's House Empty
PostSubject: Suki's House   Suki's House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:45 am

Suki walked up to a small house. It wasn't much really but it was Suki's first house. She walked through the Oak door peering inside. There was a small living room with a kitchen, there was a door leading off into Suki's bedroom and another leading off into the bathroom. Suki stepped into her house. She walked along the floor and sat down on the Blue couch in the livingroom sitting there just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suki's House Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Suki's House Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Suki's House Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Suki's House Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

Suki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's House   Suki's House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:07 am

Leaning on the Closet Kakashi Lent there studying her, His book in his hand, he slowly began to shut the book and tuck it away being careful not to make a sound, till he spoke.

"Nice little house you got here, How much to the Hokage Sama make you pay for it?"

Kakashi's Visible Eye lifted as if he was smileing under his mask as he stepped forward to come into the girls vision, so not to scare her to much. "Your new to the village correct? I havent seen you around here before and I've seen almost every villager atleast once."
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Suki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's House   Suki's House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:54 am

Suki got out of her seat and examined Kakashi. "The cost of my house should not concern you, but yes I am new in this village" Suki answerd his question confidently.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suki's House Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Suki's House Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Suki's House Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Suki's House Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

Suki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's House   Suki's House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 am

Kakashi Began to run his hand through the back of his hair. "I didn't mean to startle you.... "
Kakashi Slid to the door looking out side, Waveing to a few people he smiled behind his mask. "you shouldn't be so... Tough With Your Guests, Its not the friendliest way to make friend here in the leaf."

Kakashi walked out side putthing his hands behind his head like a pillow... as he spoke softly, Sorry to bother you, I suppose i have no excuse to be late to train those Genin...."

Kakashi began to stroll down the dirt path as he heads to the Forest of Death.
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Suki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's House   Suki's House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:10 am

Suki watched Kakashi as he left.

Well he's strange Suki thought

She walked beack to the couch and sat down once again just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's House   Suki's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suki's House
Page 1 of 1