Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kagin's New House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kagin's New House Left_bar_bleue200/200Kagin's New House Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Kagin's New House Left_bar_bleue400/400Kagin's New House Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kagin's New House Empty
PostSubject: Kagin's New House   Kagin's New House Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:40 pm

*kagin was looking as the workers just finished building his new home a replica of his parents house he had jinx with him holding her hand as the moversw put everything in that he said jinx had her own room and kagins room was right next to hers as they went inside* you could smell the fresh paint and the wood and kagin smiled at jinx and took her inside*
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kagin's New House Left_bar_bleue140/200Kagin's New House Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kagin's New House Left_bar_bleue400/400Kagin's New House Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kagin's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagin's New House   Kagin's New House Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Kou was walking to Kagin's house with a big bag. Hey Kagin! You in here? Kou was knocking on Kagin's new door.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kagin's New House Left_bar_bleue200/200Kagin's New House Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Kagin's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagin's New House   Kagin's New House Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 pm

*kagin walked to the door opening it fully* yea im here * kagin ran his arm across his eyes waking up from a nap* whats up kou
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kagin's New House Left_bar_bleue140/200Kagin's New House Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:

Kagin's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagin's New House   Kagin's New House Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 pm

"Sorry to wake ya up, I actually came here to say I'm sorry about that incedent the other day And so here. Kou then put the bag down. "This is for her. You friend. The bag is all stuff animals and toys for here since you got a new house. I didn't know what she wanted so I got what she might like so ya and here." Kou then gets out a pair of Milthril Knuckels and give it to Kagin. "I don't know if you want them or not." Kou rub his head to make himself feel abit better. I hope I help. I got to get going back to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Kagin's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagin's New House   Kagin's New House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:09 am

*kagin looked at the bag taking it and the mithril knuckles and smiled* thanks i like the armor and she love the gifts kou*kagin smiles slowly shuttting the door as kou left and sighed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagin's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagin's New House   Kagin's New House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagin's New House
Page 1 of 1