Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Naruto slowly stood up as a fourth tail started to appear. "GHAAAAA!" As he roared a dark red chakra surrounded his body body like preparing him for something.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 pm

"I can't let him hit me with what ever he got so I better do this." "EAT THIS NARUTO! DEMI BULLET!!!" Kou the fire a barage of darkmess at Naruto and see if he slowen down abit but it failed. "Darn I can't break...his?" Kou then felt a hell load of Chakra that was actualy was matching Naruto's demon's chakra. "I Feel better than before.." Kou hand was glowing black as night as some dark force was covering his right hand and pure haterd and darkness was forming into his hand like the rasengan but it covered his hand like nothin and all the darkness in the world was at his hands. "Now use this power of darkness Kou fang of the leaf to match his's." The demon was giving him his oun chakra. "Why are you giving me this power?" Kou ask. "Because I'm not loseing to a punck like him and lose my life just because you want to control me. Now use my Fist of fate and do it quickly!" Kou then chakra his chakra with the attack that the demon let him use and started charging up seeing naruto still doing his as well.
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Danny Furru was listening by a tree he heard all the talk. POOF! Danny appeared in frount of Kou and Naruto. " You know it is forbidden to talk about the nine-tailed beast" Danny said. "But now i need to stop you both"

Name: ( your Jutsus name E.G. Rubber Ducky Jutsu) Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows

Range: ( how far your jutsu reaches E.G 1-3 meters ) 3-12 metres

Clan: ( who can use it . E.G. Uchiha Clan. ) none

Restrictions: ( Requirements that must be met before the jutsu can be used. E.G. Must master
Rubber ducky jutsu and be jonin ) none

Description: ( The description of your Jutsu E.G. Sends thousands of rubber duckys that pelt
the opponent ) The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Three large shiruken are thrown at naruto however it only appears if one were thrown
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 pm

The shurikens came at him as well as high speed. "No *drasict music* No...NO!NO!!NOOOO!!!" KOu just turn up the heat as his silverish chakra manisfested turning his hair pure white,paile as death itself,His chakra defecting everyone that came at Kou. "I got to do this. I won't back down, I Won't!" Then Kou yelled out. "I WON"T!!!" The chakra of Kou's was actually going beyond Naruto's shaking the earth creating a creater and making it bigger every second as his body began to grow abit larger. It was like a tornado just touch earth. The chakra even reach the village shaking it up as his chakra was well known now. As Kou saw naruto still chargeing himself up. Kou was going to far for him to handel althought his chakra was thining the air making Daany breath harder every time he had to breath. "Its this My demon's true power? No its not enough. Give me abit more and lets see how far I can take it." "Fine but don't say I didnt warn you. Now Charge your body and make it like a god." Kou's chakra was beyond belife. It surpass Naruto's even further. Kou body the turn more demonic as his eyes was now and totally blood red,his nails turn to claws sharp as steel and his body was growing at a rate of warning. Danny couldn't even get a clear few to see Kou in his form,but one things for sure Kou was like a Powerhouse and the earth shock like madness and the air was pushing some of the trees out of the ground. Kou can only say words and kept repeating them slowly. "I Am... not a.... man,.. I...Am.. a... God of WAR!!!!"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 am

As the ball of chakra that was sourrounding him vanishes, a miniature kyuubi could be seen. Now it wasn't only chakra around Naruto's body. Now it was like the kyuubi was there.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 am

Kou's body was shacking even when he stuod still Seeing Naruot's onu demon face came out. [color:ce0c=green]"It looks like we might have some fun this." "I won't lose to this. No way! I came too far and now I got control and I better stop Naruto before we kill each other." Kou then came for the attack only fist fighting as Kou came as a high speed attack.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 am

Naruto was just standing still with a sick smile on his face like he was preparing something.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:18 am

Kou just still came at Naturo with his fist still pure black as the night with the demon's fist of fate attack. Kou see something was bright. "Crap! looks like I better hit the rasengan." "I know what you're up to and You're going to LOSE!!!" Kou then launch his right hand at Naruto making a sonic boom sound.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:37 am

Naruto just standed still as some chakra balls were expeled from his body while he was doing a sick smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 am

"EAT THIS!!!" Kou then punch Naruto right in the face sending him back abit. "Huh? What the?! DAM!!!" "I think he he'll back." "WHAT!!! How the..? Now I get it. Looks like I need more power to juice Kou up more. Kou Fang. Get ready." "What..AHHHHH!!!!" Kou fang's body began to have somwthing wrong with him. "What's ...Happening.. to me?"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 am

The chakra balls started to join together in front of Naruto as he opened the mouth like he was going to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm

"AHHHH!!" "My Body feels like itas going to explod from the inside." Kou's body was mutating into the demon itself once again. Kou was in such pain that not even a cry could be heard out. "I'm not losing to the beast,Not now,not EVER!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:30 am

As he eated the chakra, a full amount of energy could be seen and sensed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 pm

[color=green]"Don't say I didn't help you boy. Now finish this power and show him what we can really do."[/color] Kou the slowly got back up on both feet ready and power up have mutated body and now his fist was glowing bloack of heatred and darkness filled the air as they standed off ready for a hell of a show down.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Naruto started to form some sort of a chakra blast. " This kid has a death wish for sure."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:38 pm

[color:9e6e=green]"It looks like Kyuubi is useing that trick. Tis. You're weaker than you were at full stenght. Lets me show you some of my abillities."

Kou: There is now way I'm Lossing to you Naruto. And thats the truth!!!" DARK Fist of Fate! Kou then came at Naruto in mid air strikeing a blow to naruto at high speed sending him to the ground and back up after the creater he made.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 am

As he got it, he aimed at Kou blasting a huge amount of chakra at full power.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 am

"Get this." Ninja art. Hellish Chaos!! Now the feild was turning the a waste land as Kou just vanish and Naruto only seeing a person coming to him.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Naruto just keeped showing a evil smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm

"No way I'm losing to ya Naruto and thats why I brought some backup. Meet and old firend of your's." Kou's voice could be heard but the next thing he saw was Saskae coming out of the wasteland. "You stupid kid. Play some other nin. You couldn't beat me then. You can't be me now." Naruto couldn't belive he sees Saskae was there out of the middle of the wastelands.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:31 am

Naruto got out of control as he saw Sasuke now getting even more dangerous and not understanding who was friend or foe, atacking everything around him without paying atention.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm

"Naruto was caucht in a gen jujsu thanks to Rhimkendou's Jujsus. By the time Naruto wastes himself out. Kou can get in close enough and knock him out but Naruto was acting crazier when He seen his old firend and enemy. "So thats his enemy? Lucky hes only hurting himself. If he attacks the image then He'll hurt himself." [color=green]"Well tell me when to stop and I'll let him go."[/color] "Right."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 am

Naruto was just swiping his tails around and destroying everything on his away while roaring that looked like a defense of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 am

Kou still hiding from Naruto's sight. Kou then dig underground and use his fist of Fate one last time to see if he can Knock out Naruto. "Okay demon. Show some at least." "Like I don't know that? Alright." "Here gose nothen. FIST OF FATE!!!!" Kou then emerges from the ground at high speed uppercuting Naruto to the air causeing Naruto to do back flips.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 am

As his body rolled on the air another body could be seen getting out of his body. Looking like he was using Kage Bunshin No Jutsu but in a more macabre way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next