Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Left_bar_bleue140/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Left_bar_bleue400/400The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty
PostSubject: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Kou was waiting for Naruto on top of the trees Feeling the sun's rays on him. "I hope Naruto can help me with my demon. I need to conrtol it if I'm able to hel the people in the village.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Left_bar_bleue200/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Left_bar_bleue400/400The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Naruto looked at Kou on the top of the tree. "Hi there Kou."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Left_bar_bleue140/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Kou look down seeing Naruto. "You're just in time." Kou then hops down from the tree landing on his feet. "Sorry to call you out Naruto and you maybe wondering why I call ya." Kou look around abit seeing nothen. "Did anybody follow you? Just to ask since I don't want people here."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Left_bar_bleue200/200The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 am

Naruto looked around. "I guess not. Why?" He asked while looking at Kou.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Kou took a deep breath and then say it to naruto. "You and I have a demon in us. You been able to control abit of it right? I need help with mine since Noone told me about mine since the try to kill me."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:28 am

"I guess i can control mine a bit." He said while looking down at the place where the seal was.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:29 am

"You have more experiance than me and I need help." Kou got to a fightning stance facing Naruto. "Naruto I only asking you if you help me conrtol my demon please. If I can't conrtol it then people who sleep may die and I don't want people to die because of that." Kou took a breath to calm himself down abit. "Ready Naruto? I don't want you to hold back as I won't hold mine back."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 am

"Heh?" Naruto looked at Kou confused. "Fight you? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:06 am

"I want to find out if I'm able to control this demon I have in me and the fact I don't want anyone else get killed and I'm not asking you Naruto. I'm telling you to help me control this demon." Kou was getting ready to strike Naruto. "Show me what you got Naruto! Time to fight!"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:28 am

Naruto just stood there looking at him with a confused look. "But i don't want to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm

"NARUTO!!! Just fight already!" Kou therw a Kunai at Naruto.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Naruto dodged the kunai and for instinct he threw one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Kou unsleth his sword slicing the kunai in half. "Naruto. I mean it. I'm not joking about this. Now stand and FIGHT!!!" Kou then charge at naruto and did a high speed kick knocking him to a tree. "I mean it Naruto. Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:28 am

Naruto stood up with a decisive look on his face. "If it's that what you want." He quickly jumped back using Kage Bunshin No Jutsu creating a huge amount of clones. "Everyone ready?" He asked to the clones. "Hengue!" As all the clones transformed a white smoke was around them.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:14 pm

"Shot!I can't see him. Kou calm down. He'll attack when you less expect it so lets try this." Kou then did a hand sign. "Ninja art! Metal skin armor!" Kou then began to have armor skin made of steel. "I hope you aren't pulling that trick but just to be safe." Kou did more hand sign. "Ninja art Metal clone Jujsu!" Poof! Seven metal clones came. "come on Naruto. If hiding the best you got then I got something for ya." He said having shurkikens in both hands.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am

As the smoke vanished the name of the jutsu could be heard but with a female voice "Harem No Jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:59 am

Kou jaw just drop as seeing a girl in smoke. "Where you come from?" Kou couldn't belive it until he reconize the face. "NAAARUUUTOOO!!! You PERVERTING KID!!!!" Yelling at Naruto. "I mean fight and I mean fight me as if you wanted to kill someone."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Naruto was listening to Kou from behind a tree. "I'm not in the mood to fight." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 pm

"Man I got to find a weak spot so that naruto would fight me. Lets see if he'll come out when I say this. " "Naruto is no wonder you won't fight me. You are weaker than me and you're afraid to get you're butt kicked. Its no wonder you're scared of me. I understand. My demon is way beyond you're level. Maybe I'll blow up the Village." "Naruto is going to kick my butt for that saying." Kou had to see if he fall for it since He knew Naruto was stronger than him but he had no choice. "Come on Naruto go home like the scared rabbit you are. Isn't that you and saskae said to each other? You too scared to come out and fight? You're all bark and no bite. Maybe I'll take Orouchimaru's offer and leave." "Naruto is so going to kill me for this." "Noones noble here so I'm leaving." Kou just was walking off and see if he would come out hearing the wind blow and ruslling of the leafs.

OCC: Naruto Make it look good on your next post. That was it be interesting for others to see.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:19 am

As the window blows a huge pressure of chakra could be sensed as Naruto started to come out from behind of the tree. "You said that i'm weak? You talked bad about Sasuke? And you want to destroy my village? For that you will have to kill me first." As he keeped talking it could be seen three tails behind him and some of his skin burned when he looked at Kou with a killing instinct.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:42 am

"It looks like I got his seness up. Now lets see if he can get mine out." "Come on Naruto. You can't beat me even with both hands behind my back. Do you really think You can beat me? Then come at me. Show me what you GOT!!" Kou got to a stance since metal may be bent by Naruot's chakra level. "Naruto is so going to kill me for this."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Naruto roared making all trees around them burned and fall on the ground, such was the huge power.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 pm

"Man!! Naruto is strong with that roar." Kou use the clones while he threw some shurikens and then came from behind and try to slash him from behind. "Eat this!"
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Naruto just standed still as one of the tails tried to grab Kou.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Kou was grab by the foot as Kou was slammedinto the ground. "Darn. I getting destroy here. I got to break free." Naruto keep smashing Kou to the ground with easy. "I can't lose. Not now." But as he was about yo get smash again. Kou's chakra level just exploded with the demon in him as well breaking free and throwing naruto to several trees by throwing him by his tail. "Looks like it work. I'm controling the demon abit." Kou having the same traits look alike as if seeing double.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!   The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle for control. Kyuubi Vs. Rhimkendou!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next