Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Train one jujsu at a time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Train one jujsu at a time. Left_bar_bleue140/200Train one jujsu at a time. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Train one jujsu at a time. Left_bar_bleue400/400Train one jujsu at a time. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Train one jujsu at a time. Empty
PostSubject: Train one jujsu at a time.   Train one jujsu at a time. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Kou headed outto the forest and try a d rank jujsu he heard about from a tavern. "Ok so he said something call Mud Bullet so I should do this then." Kou then took some mud out of the ground and mold it abit to make a shpere shape ball. "Now what did he said that would ,okay this hurt the enemy from a distance about 24 meters? Well Lets see then." Kou then raise the mud up and held it without grabing it and then close his eyes and consenterated his chakra throught the muddy shpere and then BOOM!! The mud just shot out of Kou's hand like a whirlwind and knock Kou down as the muddy shpere hit a tree making a hole throught it. "WHOA!!! That was cool!! OW!! That can pack a punch. Kou then lift his arm and began to repeat the jujsu again and again, thruoght the day and was kinda getting it. "Holy..crap i'm ..beat*Pant,pant,." kou felt like crap and call Soul to get him. "Thanks soul now lets head home and maybe tommorrow I'll do this and work on it some more." Kou then heads home for the day and fell asleep throught the whole night.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Train one jujsu at a time. Left_bar_bleue140/200Train one jujsu at a time. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Train one jujsu at a time. Left_bar_bleue400/400Train one jujsu at a time. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Train one jujsu at a time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train one jujsu at a time.   Train one jujsu at a time. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Kou came back to the training forest the next day and see about other jujsus he can learn."Now lets see I can do smal amount of metal to make Kunai's and stuff but Maybe I can do large weapons too so I better try it out." Kou then sits down and meditaes as he reach out and large amounts of metal form infront of Kou. ("Consentreat hard and clear,hard and clear.") Kou kept repeating it over and over in his head while thinking the item he wanted to get. and it took 45 munites to complete the training just for one item. Kou finally makes a Large shuriken as it flops to the ground. Kou was sweating like a pig just making one thing. "Man that was hard. I better try again just to be more careful." Kou then sits down again near a tree as he started the process again and for anothe 45 munites he made the same Large shuriken and another 45 munites pass as another was made. "Man this is harder than I thought it would be." Kou then lays down on the ground while resing his mind abit as he sleeps throught some hours dreaming about something.
Back to top Go down

Train one jujsu at a time.
Page 1 of 1