Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update *Hokage*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Update *Hokage* Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Update *Hokage* Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Update *Hokage* Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Update *Hokage* Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

Update *Hokage* Empty
PostSubject: Update *Hokage*   Update *Hokage* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:47 am

Yes Yes Were going to need a Hokage, I'm not going to be the Hokage, So I'm going to hold a competition. I will Start a Thread some time soon. Wanna be hokage I'll post the Questions here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions.
1.What Skills do you bring to being Hokage?
2.Why Do you Think you'll be a Good Hokage?
3.Do you get along with most people on the site?
4.Do you think That Nikk is a Good Admin?
5.Do you Think Nikk Is the Sexiest Admin Ever? *Lol Yes you must Answer this Honestly*
6.Getting serious again, What Hokage Would you Relate best to?*Meaning the First,second,third,fourth, or Fifth?*
7.Would Be Active?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions 4-5 Will Not Effect your Chances at Being Hokage.... OR WILL THEY lol

Peace out Nikk
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Update *Hokage* Left_bar_bleue190/200Update *Hokage* Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Update *Hokage* Left_bar_bleue145/400Update *Hokage* Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

Update *Hokage* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update *Hokage*   Update *Hokage* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Questions.
1.What Skills do you bring to being Hokage? I'm an experienced rper so if I'm allowed to make an automatic hokage account then i'll be able to bring some even better roleplay to the world of naruto rp Smile
2.Why Do you Think you'll be a Good Hokage? I think i can be a good hokage because like I can sorta relate to being a hokage in real life, just not that big of a leader... cuz when i hang with my friends im usually the one everyone turns to to get a good idea on things and i'm the responsible one while still being funny and not a stick in the mud.
3.Do you get along with most people on the site? I get along with everyone on this site ...I think... *Shifty eyes*
4.Do you think That Nikk is a Good Admin? La - Duh.
5.Do you Think Nikk Is the Sexiest Admin Ever? *Lol Yes you must Answer this Honestly* o.o...suuuuuure...>.>
6.Getting serious again, What Hokage Would you Relate best to?*Meaning the First,second,third,fourth, or Fifth?* Well I don't really know alot about the first and second hokages personalitys and I don't relate to the fifth so i'd say either third or fourth, the only reason i say them is because i know that i'd be willing to sacrifice a lot to protect others.
7.Would Be Active? For sure.
Back to top Go down

Update *Hokage*
Page 1 of 1