Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cutting trees????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue200/200Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue400/400Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Cutting trees???????? Empty
PostSubject: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:27 pm

*kagin held his new bladed katana in his hands looking at it his palms as they opened then rewrapped around the handle he let out a sigh* ok lets do this*kagin focused on the blade as a blue aura started to wrap around the blade once it was fully there he looked at a nearby tree tightening his grip he ran at the tree cutting into it the blade went all the way in about 3 inches deep into the tree as kagin let out a huff tired from using his technique he looked downfalling to his knee he stood back up pulling the blade out and walking back to where he was he looked at another tree this time he focused harder closing his eye and breathed heavy looking at the tree the blue light around the blade grew a bit brighter as sweat began to drip down kagins face he breathed harder pushing more chakra into the katana he gulped his breatheing getting heavier he ran to the tree with all the strength he had striking the tree harder then anything he had ever hit looking at the blade as the tree let out a crack the blade had gone in about 6 1/2 inches into the tree kagin smiled and slowly fell still holding the blade his arms frozens he gasped a bit as he began to sweat more standing back up he walked back to where he was the first time again and then fell looking at the sky is katana in his hands* damn i have alot of practice to do
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Kakashi Strolled over and began to speak softly as the wind blew slowly.

"I'm Glad I have Student's who Train... I wouldn't like to train some slacker nin.... My Friend Once Told me...Since your using Wind Chakra...Think of 2 trails of wind.... almost like tornadoes.... as they spin away towards each other...they make a line... A Smooth Shin Sharp line... Make that Line as Smooth...As Thin.... As Sharp as you can... Thats The Trick he said."

Kakashi Griped his wrist as chakra began to form around his hand, Slowly The chakra turned to lighting and began to chirp like birds... Placing his hand on his upper arm now, he let his arm down towards the ground, this lighting chakra began to break up the Ground, Kakashi Began to run quite fast at a Tree Striking it int he Center, Creating a large 6 - 7 inch hole in the tree, slicing completely through the tree leaving the tree standing, but with a half foot hold in the center, Kakashi Turned his head to The kagin and smiled under his mask, His one uncovered eye showing he was smiling...

"Fallow what my friend once told me...and you'll be able to do something Similar to that."

Kakashi began to walk away Whistling to himself.

Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue200/200Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue400/400Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:51 pm

*kagin looked at the hole in the tree standing up he breathed heavily still weak from using alot of chakra kagin looked at the blade* a sharp thin line?? * kagin looked at the blade a bit used to chakra coming out now it went over the blade but then focused on it making it a bit thinner but still the same amount of chakra he put a little more chakra into the blade Makeing the chakra look thinner and sharper more like a blade he ran at the tree striking it with all his might as he passed out he heard the sound of the tree cracking and falling over as kagin hit so did the tree kagin passed out on the ground to weak to continue*
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:37 am

*kagin slowly stood waking up seeing it was night time he sighed* out for this long * kagin grabbed his katana and looked at the tree as it was laying on the ground he had cut it down but he didnt cut all the way through there was still about 4 inches he didnt cut* kakashi was right * kagin gripped he sword as a blue chakra went around the blade he looked at the chakra making it thinner and thinner putting more and more chakra into the blade after standing witht he blade for a full minute and thirty seconds the chakra amount was alot just on the blade and he felt like he could put more in so he focused hard putting more chakra into the blade as the blue chakra got brighter he winced and focused and made the chakra as thinn as the tip of the blade he looked at a tree with another tree behind it and luaghed* I CAN DO THIS * kagin ran at the tree slicing at it he felt the blade go through the tree swiftly and into the next tree about a inch deep he sighed coughed some* damn that was alot of chakra* kagin pulled out the blade and looked as the tree was coming done * uh......oh* Kagin quickly thought* shadow clone jutsu* kagin said swiftly as 20 clones poofed up kagin looked at them*get ready *as they all steped back some as the tree fell on them the clone and kagin cuaght it lifting it up they all grunted legs shaking* DAMN* kagin and the clones said as they felt weaker by the second then they all threw it it landed about ten feet away kagin let out e sigh of releif falling on trying to sit he leaned against the stomp of the tree he had cut down and luaghed a little*
Back to top Go down
Marko
Genin
Genin
Marko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am

Asuni walked next to kakashi..

Asuni: Dount you ever get tierd.. i mean didnt these guys learn that kinda off stuff at the academy?

*Asuni took a step forward and threw a kunai at a tree*

the kunai almost went threw the tree

I didnt realize i was holding back that much..

asuni threw a kunai towards kakashi

lets see what u got sensei he sayd while not moving at all
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:32 am

*kagin stood up looking at Asuni and sighed standing up* im not kakashi
Back to top Go down
Marko
Genin
Genin
Marko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 am

i wasent talking to u...

*points at kakahi*
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:56 am

*kagin stood relising kakashi was there now grabbing his katana putting in in the sheath he sighed* do you have to pick a fight while im training*kagins hand was still on his katana as looked at asuni*
Back to top Go down
Marko
Genin
Genin
Marko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:58 am

im not picking a fight? :O

asumi sayd and waiting for kakashi to throw the kunai
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Cutting trees???????? Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Cutting trees???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:59 am

Kakashi turned around and looked at the boy shakeing his head. "Why would I show you anything...when you keep showing Disrespect to every one, and everthing you come into contact with." Kakashi Walked over patting Kagin on the back and began to speak again. "You have to Earn Respect... The onlything your Earning your self is a Quick kick to your back side... Now Kagin, Go Gather Your things for camping, The Hokage Sama Want's Me to take you guys on a Misson, We'll be cameping as we do our Recon Misson."

Kakashi Began to walk towards the Ramen Shop, Till then I'm gonna get Some Ramen and Read some of my books, Meet Me by the Tree of life and Well get the rest of the team.

Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Marko
Genin
Genin
Marko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 am

Asumi smiled and walked awy...
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:03 am

*kagin sighed* yes kakashi sensai* kagin grabbed his thing following behind kakashi and looked at Asuni as he left as well*
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 pm

*kagin stood out side screaming inside his head throwing his katana as it went through 2 trees* fuck fuck fuck * kagin walked up taking out the katana he then screamed * Wittion Jutsu

Name: Wittion Jutsu ( crushing wind)
Range: 10-20 meters
Description:
Wittion Jutsu is a great force of wind power kagin will perform two
hand signs then a gush of wind will circle around the oppenet holding
them in place while another gush of wind hits the target at high speed
crushing them against the ground also used to stun enemys

* the two gushes of wind ripped a tree and a small tree from the roots holding them in place as a great gush of wind the crushed them to the size of a pancake*man im going crazy damn *kagin sighed * Jrutis no Jutsu

Name: Jrutis no Jutsu ( tornado destruction)
Range:10-25
Description:
Jrutis No Jutsu Is a tornado effect kagin causes a series of tornadoes
to form around the oppenent then they ram into the enemy crushing
themand spinning them around eventually throwing them into the air or
nearby tree or ground what ever is around * kagin watched as a tree ripped from the ground spinning around slamming into the ground and into trees the getting chunked about 20 meters into another tree making it snap inhalf * damn im weak * kagin took out his katana and looked at a line of tree about 5 trees and sighed *Anti no Jutsu

Name: Anti no Jutsu ( reverse wind)
Range: 10 - 25 meters
Description:
Anti no Jutsu is a jutsu kagin came up with he uses his katana in this
move he can do it quickly he simply makes a cutting swing with his
katana using chakra a gush of wind he can also control the strength of
the gush he used this once in training to block a Shuriken but instead
of blocking it it ALSO reversed the Shuriken making it go backwords

*kagin watched as 4 four trees ripped up beaking the last one he sighed running at the trees forcinge his chakra into the blade he swung cutting through 2 of the trees perfectly* i think thats enough destruction for now * kagin left the arena as aboute 15 trees layed destroyed along with a few other objects*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting trees????????   Cutting trees???????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutting trees????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Forest Of Death :: Konoha Training Area-
Jump to: