Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikk Asking the public

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

Nikk Asking the public Empty
PostSubject: Nikk Asking the public   Nikk Asking the public Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Hey Nikk Here So I got a few questions for all of you. Since I like to make you All feel like your Apart of makeing this site fun.

1.Do you feel like your Opinions Matter, Like Do you feel that If you tell me something you would like in the Game, Or that if you tell me something should be on the Site, Do you feel that I take your ideas and Feelings into Concern and that I work, Use, and Acutaly Think about useing your Ideas?

2. Do you feel I'm Fair?

3. Who would you like to see on staff, and what postion would you like to see them in. So Please put one person for Admin, and one For staff.

4. Who is your favorite Person on the site, and Give Details Why there your favorite.

5. Do you feel that you Could Tell me anything about the Site, Staff, Or a Member that is Negative Such as, There not fallowing rules, Not Being fair in rp, stuff like that. Do you feel you can tell me this with out me ignoring you?

6. What would you Like to see on this site that it doesnt have.

and 7. please please Please, Give me your Input on me, Tell your True Emotions about me, Such as Have I helped you, List how I helped you, or do you feel that I'm And Ass hole, Tell me why.

Thanks Teh Nikk.
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue190/200Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue145/400Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nikk Asking the public   Nikk Asking the public Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 pm

1.Do you feel like your Opinions Matter, Like Do you feel that If you tell me something you would like in the Game, Or that if you tell me something should be on the Site, Do you feel that I take your ideas and Feelings into Concern and that I work, Use, and Acutaly Think about useing your Ideas? Yes I do because I don't like know you know you but i know you well enough to know that you care about your members

2. Do you feel I'm Fair? Absolutely

3. Who would you like to see on staff, and what postion would you like to see them in. So Please put one person for Admin, and one For staff. ME! Very Happy

4. Who is your favorite Person on the site, and Give Details Why there your favorite. You cuz you try so hard to please us *tear*

5. Do you feel that you Could Tell me anything about the Site, Staff, Or a Member that is Negative Such as, There not fallowing rules, Not Being fair in rp, stuff like that. Do you feel you can tell me this with out me ignoring you?
I could but it's not really that important to anyone so I wont.

6. What would you Like to see on this site that it doesnt have. Ehhh... nothing much because i know that when the time comes your gonna add the things that will be needed, but we should start out slow like we have right now.

and 7 your a good dude ^^
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue140/200Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue400/400Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nikk Asking the public   Nikk Asking the public Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:41 pm

This is Kou's

1.Do you feel like your Opinions Matter, Like Do you feel that If you tell me something you would like in the Game, Or that if you tell me something should be on the Site, Do you feel that I take your ideas and Feelings into Concern and that I work, Use, and Acutaly Think about useing your Ideas? No Ideas except more vllage when we get the chance

2. Do you feel I'm Fair? Yes

3. Who would you like to see on staff, and what postion would you like to see them in. So Please put one person for Admin, and one For staff. Anybody who is trustworth

4. Who is your favorite Person on the site, and Give Details Why there your favorite. Nikk since you work your butt of on this site and understand others.

5. Do you feel that you Could Tell me anything about the Site, Staff, Or a Member that is Negative Such as, There not fallowing rules, Not Being fair in rp, stuff like that. Do you feel you can tell me this with out me ignoring you? No not really

6. What would you Like to see on this site that it doesnt have. Vilages, Villans,Heros,

and 7. please please Please, Give me your Input on me, Tell your True Emotions about me, Such as Have I helped you, List how I helped you, or do you feel that I'm And Ass hole, Tell me why. No you not an ass. you've been good to us.
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue200/200Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue400/400Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nikk Asking the public   Nikk Asking the public Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:58 am

Do you feel like your Opinions Matter, Like Do you feel that If you tell me something you would like in the Game, Or that if you tell me something should be on the Site, Do you feel that I take your ideas and Feelings into Concern and that I work, Use, and Acutaly Think about useing your Ideas? yep

2. Do you feel I'm Fair? yep

3. Who would you like to see on staff, and what postion would you like to see them in. So Please put one person for Admin, and one For staff. admin... not sure ...
staff possibly myself?

4. Who is your favorite Person on the site, and Give Details Why there your favorite. you you help me understand and your not a hardass on newbs

5. Do you feel that you Could Tell me anything about the Site, Staff, Or a Member that is Negative Such as, There not fallowing rules, Not Being fair in rp, stuff like that. Do you feel you can tell me this with out me ignoring you? yep

6. What would you Like to see on this site that it doesnt have.
village wars!
and 7. please please Please, Give me your Input on me, Tell your True Emotions about me, Such as Have I helped you, List how I helped you, or do you feel that I'm And Ass hole, Tell me why.
your good
Back to top Go down
Marko
Genin
Genin
Marko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nikk Asking the public Left_bar_bleue200/200Nikk Asking the public Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nikk Asking the public   Nikk Asking the public Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 am

1.Do you feel like your Opinions Matter, Like Do you feel that If you tell me something you would like in the Game, Or that if you tell me something should be on the Site, Do you feel that I take your ideas and Feelings into Concern and that I work, Use, and Acutaly Think about useing your Ideas? No Ideas except more vllage when we get the chance

2. Do you feel I'm Fair? Yes

3. Who would you like to see on staff, and what postion would you like to see them in. So Please put one person for Admin, and one For staff. Anybody who is worth it

4. Who is your favorite Person on the site, and Give Details Why there your favorite. TheChosenOne cuz he seams like a hard working very active helping guy that has a great personalety

5. Do you feel that you Could Tell me anything about the Site, Staff, Or a Member that is Negative Such as, There not fallowing rules, Not Being fair in rp, stuff like that. Do you feel you can tell me this with out me ignoring you? No not really

6. What would you Like to see on this site that it doesnt have. Vilages, Villans,Heros,Missions

and 7. please please Please, Give me your Input on me, Tell your True Emotions about me, Such as Have I helped you, List how I helped you, or do you feel that I'm And Ass hole, Tell me why. No your not a ass ure a cool guy but to be honeset you some time can ignore people, nothing personal noone's perfeckt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikk Asking the public   Nikk Asking the public Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikk Asking the public
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: General Area :: Random-
Jump to: