Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty
PostSubject: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Kou's bloodline jujsus

Name:Lie yu ku(weapon morph) Learned

Type:Nin

Range:0-meters

Description: the user take the metal from the ground of the user takes the Iron from hie or her body to creat weapon of their choise such ask Kunai,Shuriken,Wire,claws for example.

Name: Kin tu hi(Magnetic force) Learned

Type Nin

Range: 0-meters to 15-meters

Description: the user turn his body to a magnetic feild which can gather metal like a magnet or repel and incoming metals.

Name:Kin du me(metal clone)Learned

Range:0-25

Description: the user make a clone of the user made of metal and can change its apperence to anythink he or her thinks.Example Tiger, Bird,User, other people.

Name:Dra ru hi(Giant weapon morph) Learned

Range:0-5metes

Description: The user can make more bigger weapons from the ground and from his oun iron in his blood streame and which is more advance weapon morph.Example Giant sword, spear,halbar,Axe.

Name: Hinu Jin gen(Metal skin) Learned

Range 0-meters

Description: the user can use this when in battle which can take any physical damage from the opponet, Strong against Tai and some Ninjujsu. exampleGreat against Fire,wind, and Lightning weakness water and earth.

Name:Kai yu ge(Weapon duplication) Learned

Fank:C

Range:none

Description: the user who has a weapon in one hand can creat an exact copy of the weapon by foucaing his chakra into the weapon him or her wants to make more of.

Name: Kin Dun Ren (Metal Dome) Learned

Range:0-meters to 13-meters

Description: the user of this jujsu cast a metal barrier to protect his or herself,allies from incoming attacks.or the user can use this as of means of a traping the enemy within the dome without air making the opponet Sufferkat.

Name:Zhou ko to(Metal prison) not learnd

type:Nin

Range:0 to 13metters

Description: the user must have the enemy in the metal dome in order to inprison the enemy. The user now can abosrb away a few chakra to the user from the enemy by 5 and rejuvinate himor herself by 5

Name: Kin Du De ho(Metal Burial) not learned

Range:0-13meters

Description: Note the user must use Metal Dome and have an enemy in it. The Use than Shrinks the Dome and makes a burial as the user lifts him in the metal coffin baring the opponet alive and finally crushes it while the opponet is underground.

Name:Kin du hi ku(sudicideal metal clone) not learned

Range:0-24 meters

Description: the user makes a metal clone and can set him of remote control and can blow up and kunais will fire at every direction making this a dangerios jujsu that can hit both ally and enemy.

Name:hi ke dun ma Ka(Grand golded metal Dragon) not learned

Range:30-60meters

Description: The user summons a giant metal Dragon to protect him or her self as well as Allies but for attack it will charge at the enemy with its body been Sharpen by the User's Chakra to give a fatal blow in one strike.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Looks Good i'll Accept.

Teh Nikk
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:21 pm

Sorry Nikk I wosen't finish with it. I got it done now so plese tell me if I did something wrong and yes I know some ar B,A, too But I know I can't use them yet so I'm putting on there to remember when I level up to a certen level and I'm still working on some of the bug on them so I'l post here to tell ya if I come up with any other jujsus. I feel like jerk right now and I'm sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:09 am

I accepted, But only because me and you have talked about this subject before so we should be on the same level of thought.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:25 am

Thank you Nikk. I'm an idiot thats for sure but if any come to mind I'll post here to give an update.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:28 am

Naw your not a Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:49 am

Sorry for a being a pest but new jujsu name Mud Wall and Weapon dupliction added.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 pm

New added,Blood line Metal clone,Metal burial,Grand Metal Dragon. Hurricain blizt,Lunar Strike, Dark Judgement,Dragon Twister, and Dark Heart. Note all sword use only. others, Silver fang, Sky dragon, and Lunar Phase. only works with Beowulf. Plese read Savage Rampage if thats good or not since it has the effect of rasing my star Plaese tell me ifs that good or not.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:00 am

I'll Accept it, as long as it goes up Half a Star, And only the Strength goes up, so your Defence and Speed will remain the same, Or go down.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:12 am

Well my speed can go 1.25 as half as my strengh gose x2 and my defence reduse by 1/4. As well as new jujsu made. earth,Mud camoflage and beowulf,Zodiac Hammer.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:37 am

Accetped.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:21 pm

New jujsu added. bloodline,giant weapon morph, metal prison,sudidal metal clone, lightning jujsu,Final Flare, eath jujsu, mud bullet, beowulf,Ravage fang, sword art,dreaded darkside, other normal jujsu, darkness cry.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue190/200Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue145/400Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:11 pm

You have way to many jutsus, there is no way a genin could memorize all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Well most of them I'm learning when I'm ready for them.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue190/200Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Left_bar_bleue145/400Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 pm

If your going to learn them then post them here after you have.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:37 pm

Um Nikk already know that I make mre jujsu and I already told him that I will do training with then as long as I post which ones aer new and tell him to look over them.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm just saying, you have so many. Even if it took you a while to learn all these, I don't think any ninja except Kakashi have had this many.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:38 pm

I want to learn as many as I can so theat I can use ones which are useful for combat and those that are for Brains so that I don't have to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Yeah, as many as you can. Not as many as you can fit on the page.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 pm

sorry about that I like to keep some things in order so that I remember which ones are elements and ones that are not.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

If you all see my list has thin abit its because I'm figureing out what to do and have a limit to the jujsu that I can have and put them sepritly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.   Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kou's jujsus need rank and see if any is useful.
Page 1 of 1