Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu making Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue140/200Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue400/400Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Jutsu making Problems Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu making Problems   Jutsu making Problems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:17 pm

I'll help You nikk and most peopel like myself has problems with Jujsu making. So There should be 5 elements and different type of Jujsus. here is the list of some that are basics

Tai: Physical attacks
Nin: Enchantment attacks like elements
Gen: Illusion

Tai is a basic attacks that requiers know Handsigns I've heard but Nikk should know

Nin is enchantment that can increase and stats Like speed or Intel, also they as well can be use as element attacks or defence Like Chidori is a lightning element,

Gen Is illousion attacks that Like Nin but inseted they confuse the opponets and My leave them in a come or something like that but you can be relesed from this by a medical ninja with you must have one on you're team.

The list of the elements are. Fire,Water,Earth,Wind,andLightning I think.

Now the basic of this is that you can choose with style you can choose as well as by stats, Don't use something that dosen't make sense. and for jujsu ideas make sure that Nikk can see and rank them by there Descriptions that was Nikk can figure out if it is a E,D,C,B,A,or S. Later.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu making Problems   Jutsu making Problems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Don't Forget that Elemental Attacks like the Chidori Are hard to use.

Since most people only are able to Train there Main Elemental Jutsu...such for naruto was Wind, witch is rare.
and supplementary elements witch narutos is unknown. Sauske is a better example since his Clan's Element is fire, witch you can tell from Sauske and Itachi using Grand fire Ball Jutsu. But for Sauske his supplementary elemental jutsu was Lighting, W hitch is why he was able to learn the Chiodori.

Another Example would be Kakashi's Stand in, His Elements were Earth and Water, Whitch is how he created a Water fall for naruto to use for training. He also makes Wood, Witch is a Elemental Jutsu that is Created useing 2 other types of Elements. Just like how Haku made Ice using Wind and Water.
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue140/200Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue400/400Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu making Problems   Jutsu making Problems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:56 pm

I really don't know what supplyment means so you might want to explain that to me, Dose it mean like a second element to use?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Jutsu making Problems Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Jutsu making Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu making Problems   Jutsu making Problems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:03 pm

In this Case There would be normaly 2 typs of jutsu.

Main-The Strogest Elemental Jutsu in the user would have. Example Sauske-Fire, Naruto-Wind, Kakashi-Lighting.
Supplementary-Sasuke-Lighting

Supplementary would be the Weaker of the Jutsu's or The Second Jutsu You would Learn Normaly.
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu making Problems   Jutsu making Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu making Problems
Page 1 of 1