Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled Empty
PostSubject: Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled   Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Kou headed out at night and try to control the demon and see if he can do it like naruto did with his as kou is sits near a tree and then looks up seeing the stars out tonight. "Man I put everyone in trouble with this guy in me. I Can't let it happen again. I almost got Yuuki killed." Kou signs at the fact that people in thwe past try to assainate him like Garra's father try to do to his oun son. "Well I'm Kinda like him but at least I'm not killing people. The sand Garra use is strong but even the best defence has a weakness. But the problem is that I don't know the weakness." Kou then signs again looking up at the stars again feeling the wind company him. "Well I better be in training for now on if i'm going to be a iron wall. Even if its Garra or Orouchimaru. I better be at the best to be great shinobi and thats my nindo way prieod!" Kou then try to talk to his demon and see if he can figure out how to gain and use the demon's power against his enemys but no luck has yet made. "Darn it! Why can't I find him? I going to need help if I'm going to get a hold of myself." Kou was going to leave when he had a feeling the someone was watching him. "Someone is watching me and I hate being spied on. Well I'll act like I'm not noticeing it."
Back to top Go down

Kou final choise Conrtol or be controled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Forest Of Death :: Konoha Training Area-
Jump to: