Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Left_bar_bleue200/200Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Left_bar_bleue400/400Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Empty
PostSubject: Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture   Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 am

Danny was highly injured by a 3-man Senior Chuunin team and was unconsious in his hospital room. His demon awakened in a genjutsu "This body is much too weak now i cannot reside here i must control my user and find a new body to reside in"
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Left_bar_bleue200/200Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Left_bar_bleue400/400Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture   Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 am

THe demon took control. Danny's eyes turned red as he stormed out his room. The demon started attacking nurses and chuunin who were leaving. Many medical nin came as the chuunin fought him. The demon went into full form and slaugtered the chuunin. Many jonin and ANBU ran and managed to defeat Danny. Danny was unconcious and detained on a wall where his body was locked in metal. Danny woke up enraged he yelled "WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO GET IN HERE!!!"
nurse 1: Sir you attacked medical nin and injured some chuunin and a few jonin
Danny yelled "I DID NOT!!"
jonin: I better tell you your story , you have a demon sealed in your back he took control today , you were lucky you didn't kill some chuunin through this
Suddenly the demon took control again. Danny easily broke off the chains and grabbed the jonin "tell anymore about me to my user or you shall die!"
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture   Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:03 am

The demon touched the seal and put alot of chakra into it for storing for the user himself. The demon talked to himself "there that power should keep him running" as he turned back to normal. Danny called upon the demon to converse with it Danny yelled "I DONT NEED YOU!!" "IM SICK OF YOU YOU ONLY CAUSE TROUBLE NOW I'M TECHNICALY A CRIMINAL!!" the demon claimed he needed training from a excellent ninja to control him (i'm reffering to the demon) and that if the long period of training is finished his user (Danny) will be able to use his powers to a advantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture   Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 122: Danny Furru's Capture
Page 1 of 1