Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue140/200Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue400/400Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty
PostSubject: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Carrier/Owner: Kou Fang

Effects:The demon allows the user to perform even them most gen jujsu wth eass but since Kou never could use gen jujsu by his clan abillitys he now can do only half as good as normal people do as well as to making the gen jujsu almost Impossiable to break by normal means of exscaping it and reduces the cost of only gen by half and only jounie and higher can break its power. by activeting the demon's chakra abillity is when the user uses Gen jujsu and can make the enemy insain by this and can see the worstest nightmare repeatimg itself the user that the demon uses in battle is the famos Darkness cry. Kou can as well as heal a person by infusing his soul to that person and heals the soul's fear by mind and hand. the down side it can make the user to have his furture told and only its darkest part of their dreams come out and may make the user insain too by the demon's a master of dreams and if Kou can't control then demon and have knowlage of it then the past enemy's of friends and himself may haunt them forever if its to late.

History:The history of this is that everyone couldn't get slept because people in the past belive a demon in your derams could never be kill by normal means and had to be contact in order to kill them but one day a demon was set out and to destroy a village by the demon king since Rhinkenduo was thrid command of the demon army that lead the invaion and came to a clan that was never scared so easy but the demon was stronger and so the clan had to call for the village that was the closest to them and have reinforcements as they came the hokage and the leaf nin came up to the call and got there only to find a baby that was just born crying as the demon was going to kill him but the hokage came and save him fromRhinkenduo's wrath and stop him and stall long enough that then nin could get away but when the hokahe seal the demon in a body he couldn't use it on the leaf nin since this could kill then in their dreams and remembered before he died he put the demon in Kou since Kou was a fang and can resist its power and finally the hokage died and Kou was sent to the village so that the people could watch over him and stop Kou if he could be controled by the demon and Kou was the only one left of his clan and now has a demon in him that allows gen jujsu which his clan could never achaive before and only Kou can also use Gen instead of Tai and Nin.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue140/200Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue400/400Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 pm

I think I got this coverd now and since my clan can't do gen. I thought I makethis dude do gen with a demon of mastering gen jujsu.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue190/200Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue145/400Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 am

Historys fine. However, jumping to such a level in genjutsu at the level of genin, and with a person who can not use Genjutsu with the aid of anyone else would be near impossible. Mostly because your seeing into their minds to see what their worst dreams are. Plus you already have a jutsu that does this...
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Yes that is true but the demon can make the user do jujsu at a level but since Kou never did gen jujsu because of his clan the demon is forceing him as well as triggering Kou's nightmares to his past andis making everythink that Kagin sees greaton everywhere and its not funny and and the demon may control Kou and use vrey advance genjujsu that Kou may never know about anless you want me to change some.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue190/200Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue145/400Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:16 pm

If you can't use genjutsu how come you already used one on Yuuki?
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Okay I'll explain. Kou my dude wasn't suppose to use it since his clan can't do it by bloodline since they were noble but they became greedy some of the clan and wanted to make the biggest weapon of and thought they try gen but by other means as they try to put the demon in one and when the demon was put in Kou that demon allow Kou to be able to use it at his free will but that was when the demon was still sleeping ubtil Danny's trick awaken him and thats when Greaton was making Kagin and Kou go crazy and that demon can allow Kou to use a gen jujsu if he was asllep but he was awoken and when Yuuki told Kou about it it unlishe the demon and Now Kou can now fully use gen jujsu most of the time but if use too much of the same gen jujsu like Darkness cry the demon's famos attack which Kou may loss his mind and the demon will be controling Kou.
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Left_bar_bleue200/200Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:48 am

then you need to add that info to your clan's thread
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:29 pm

dannywsa wrote:
then you need to add that info to your clan's thread

I already did that dude so no worrys thee since it was their anyways. Smile but nice to know something that already been done. Cool
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok but, you can't have Greaton haunt you, there'd be no reason for that. I can't find it anywhere but if Danny really did awaken your demon, and used some kind of genjutsu that made the entire village believe there was a tiger named soul, and there wasn't then that is god mode. Aaaand, why are you using your demon without it being approved?
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Greaton is not alive, his heatred is and is effecting only those who see it and the demon is master of dreams and can take the souls out and snach them away and its kinda fun since people will maybe messn in my mind but I don't want my brain damage and Danny only affect me and made me crazy abit and then thats when things was going crazy with my Kou and the tiger was real since he maybe part of my past which is werid to Kou and yuuki wanted to know how I found the sopt and all.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Ok , but danny says that the tiger is just an illusion, and everyone can see it because he cast a spell over the entire village. . .
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Okay then forget the tiger since I'll need to make a story about that and is that all or is there anything esle I need to do?
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Maybe, but i'm getting confused now, simplify the entire effects and such in your next post. The history seems passable.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Kou Fang wrote:
Okay I'll explain. Kou my dude wasn't suppose to use it since his clan can't do it by bloodline since they were noble but they became greedy some of the clan and wanted to make the biggest weapon of and thought they try gen but by other means as they try to put the demon in one and when the demon was put in Kou that demon allow Kou to be able to use it at his free will but that was when the demon was still sleeping ubtil Danny's trick awaken him and thats when Greaton was making Kagin and Kou go crazy and that demon can allow Kou to use a gen jujsu if he was asllep but he was awoken and when Yuuki told Kou about it it unlishe the demon and Now Kou can now fully use gen jujsu most of the time but if use too much of the same gen jujsu like Darkness cry the demon's famos attack which Kou may loss his mind and the demon will be controling Kou.

I''ll try to make it better

You see my clan were noble and thought Gen was a waste of time since they thought that Gen was a cowardly attack and forbbiden its works to the clan and some wanted to become Gen jujsues but couldn't so they thought whay not put a demon in a child to make it work and we can make it the most powerful weapon that noone could stand and summon the demon that controled all the dreams in the demon world and failed to do althought thought ther'er plan succeded when the hokage seal away the demon into Kou his clan died by there greed for power. if this isn't it then here the other

The gen jujsu is now useable to Kou the effects are more powerful than regular gen jujsu's as well as to to have the cost haved since the demon is a gen jujsu master as well is to the abillity to copy only gen and resist it as a defence as well as to reverse it back to the enemy that cast it. also Kou can heal people's soul's if its hurt from a nightmare from the demon or a gen jujsu is use on others. or can hurt them when he turns to the demon.

The down sides is that Kou will be in a coma for an hour as well as to need rests and can't use the demon's powers for 1 hour tops also he needs to becareful not to fully awake the demon and if so then he be controled by it from the inside and his darkness will emarge fromthis as this the strongest darkness that not even Garra can withstand as it can cause people to see the worst nightmares come to life.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Is this what you needed to know? if so then if anything is wrong then post please.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do)   Name: Rhinkenduo(Ren-Ken-Do) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Creation Center :: Custom Demon Seal-
Jump to: