Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weird.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
weird..... Left_bar_bleue200/200weird..... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
weird..... Left_bar_bleue400/400weird..... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:03 pm

*kagin was walking through the street minding his own when he fell on a crack getting back up he saw greaton infront of him with the katana to his foread kagin's eyes widened as he looked at his own katana pointing at him greaton dissappeared with a faint luaghing as kagin jumped up and looked around he noticed people looking at him he stood quietly looking around he ran back to his house opening the door he ran to the kitchen and grabbed a botle taking some pills out of it he swallowed them quickly breathing heavy he got up and looked into the mirror sighing as he opened it grabbing some colone putting some on closing the mirror he saw greaton again behind him he screamed busting the mirror he turned around seeing no one reliseing his hand had been cut with shards of glass he gulped slowly leaving the room*
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
weird..... Left_bar_bleue140/200weird..... Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:26 pm

KOu saw Kagin running to his house scared like crap. "What the? Hey Kagin! but didn't get an awnser as Kagin ran to his house. "What the heck? maybe I better talk to him. Kou was knocking on the door. "Hey Kagin? You okay dude?" Kou kept knocking on the door. ("What the heck spook him?")
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm

*kagin quickly bandaged his hand up and put on a old black outfit it wasa full black leather pants with a skin tight shirt with a leather coat that went all the way down to the ankles as he answered the door he looked at kou* hey kou sorry it took so long i cut my hand and got blod on my clothes had to change * kagin smiled thingking* (il just lie about my hand and seeing greaton) *kagin smiled again letting kou come in* so how are you
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:35 pm

"I'm fine but whats wrong?" Kou got a feeling that something wasn't right and saw a piece of glass on the bandage while keeping his eyes toward Kagin. "Look I need to talk to you about that night if you don't mind?" Kou wanted to get done but it looks like he need to help Kagin since something was really wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:41 pm

well kou which night * kagin looked at kou flicking off the glass from the bandage and looking back at kou his fist clinched to a fist ready to fight if thats what kou meant* im fine i just got a bit spooked thats all
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:45 pm

"What do you mean which night? The night that you try to kill me." Kou couldn't belive this. "did something really spook ya this badly? ("Man there is definly something wrong here and I can see it.") kou thinks to himself. "Yeah that night that you almost kill me?" Kou put both hands in his pockets while figureing out whats wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:07 pm

*kagin looked at kou* what about it you want to settle it i dont care it was nothing to me *kagin grabbed a soda sighing* man that window hurt* kagin sighed again sitting in a chair relaxing a bit thinking* ( i wonder if he thinks he can beat me ha)*kagin luaghed a little drinking some more soda
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:19 pm

"It something that scared you isn't it Kagin? That night that you try to kill me and you couldn't like you did to Greaton." Kou gave Kagin a serios look as Kagin laugh. "Its not funny Dam IT!" Kou slam down on the table getting Kagin's mind on Kou. "Look I think that you're having the same thing I'm having, but something different and I can best you f you're thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:33 pm

*kagin jumped up grabbing kou by the collar kiccking him through a chair* i could kill you with ease i was stopped i would have * kagin picked kou up headbutting him down again* do you want to go through what greaton went through kagin looked at kou* greaton was my greastest friend then he turned into my enemy and will sluaghter my enemys ....with ease now do you want to be my enemy* kagin put his hand on his katana looking at kou* kou your my friend dont become my enemy* kagin picked kou up and threw a towel on him* clean yourself up *kagin walked to the kitchen grabbing a soda*
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 am

Kou then spit out blood from his lip. "You could never be a murderer since you are one." kou pick himself up from the mess. "I'm not tring to be your enemy anyway. I know that he been haunting your dreams just like my dreams been haunting me too. Something is tring to get our attention Kagin and you know Dam well that something isn't right." Kou put fist wiping out the blood still bleeding abit as he look and saw something dark going behind Kagin. "What the? Who the hell are you?" Kagin couldn't see it as if he thought Kou was crazy. Kou grab a kunai out defending himself. Then it vanish. Kou put the Kunai back in his bag and sat down abit scared like crap. "What the..? No way!" Kou shock his head and look. " Anyway..Kou pick himself up again. "Did you hear the news?" kou ask.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:13 am

*kagin grabbed kou punching him through the kitchen door* IM NOT A MURDERER* kagin walked up to kou* and so what if hes huanting me thats none of you business im perfectly fine* kagin turned around facing the doorway looking at the broken hendges thinking* ( what if hes right what if i am a murderer what if i was meant to kill) *kagin looked at kou* if i was a murderer if i do become one you have to kill me before i it takes over me *kagin looked down* or il kill you* kagin looked at kou then at the messy kitchen* every criminal we go after is in it for money except for orochimaru and ataksuki there just in it to watch the world burn am i the same way* kagin looked at his hands* am i really like greaton i cant be i wont be i deny it even if he huants me for life i wont be like that murderer* kagin punched the counter breaking it in half* damnit damn damn damn* kagins eyes widened as he looked into nothing his eyes turned black it was like he was trapped but it wasn't a illusion technique he saw greaton running at him screaming chidori as he saw himself luaghing as greaton got closer kagin grabs greatons arm breaking it and snapping it breaking his arm til it twisted back and he ran into his own chirdori greaton stood still blood gushing everywhere greaton fell slowly as kagins eyes glared into greatons dying eyes the illusiong of kagin luaghed punching greaton across the arena*AHHHHH *kagin grabbed his head* get out get out GET OUT* kagin gabbed a junai stabbing himself in the making everything go back to normal but then heheard greaton's voice* just kill him you can do it easily just do it* grab grabbed his head again an kunai in his leg still * no no no noooo GET OUT* kagin dropped to his knees and threw his head into the fridge as everything stopped looking at kou he breathed heavy* GET OUT
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

"You friken LUNITIC!!!" Kou pick himselg again. "Something is really wrong with you Kagin and thats a fact. I was going to say what happen at jinx's school but you can forget it.! I'm kicking your tail." ("Man this guy need to take a chill pill. I bet that dark thing that I saw a second ago the one behind it all.") "Kagin get a hold on yourself." Kou had to get some wire out of his pocket to get ready to hold him down and see if Kou could calm him down. "I'm not a murderer anyways since I'm not the one killing everyone that I know." Kagin was about to move, ("Oh Dam! not good,not GOOD!! I better get ready if he gose berserk again.") Kou then saw that thing come again. )"YOU!! I'LL KICK YOUR..? I can't move.? What the? Its this gen jujsu? It can't be since I only feel Kagin's chakra?!!") "KAGIN! Listen to me Greaton soul is after you and me. I'm not joking. Kagin calm yourself before you hurt anyone else."(Now I understand now! Thats may have been!!!") "Kagin!! A dead man was found with his eyes pluck out of him and jinx whent missing!" ("Maybe that will get him.")
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:26 am

*kagin stopped and stood up* greaton's not huanting you you idiot* kagin stood up kicking kou in the head and left the room* im gonna go fine my duaghter leave me alone* kagin left the house leave kou on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:19 pm

"Aw. You stupid..." Kou couldn't belevie this crap happen to Kagin and wouldn't let this go. Kou pick himself up holding his head up. "Man if only he could see that thing. I better follow and make sure he dosen't get hurt. OW!!!" Kou had to hold still for a moment. Kou then look around the house and saw some pills that Kagin was taking. "Werid..They don't look like pills. They look like..??? Better take this with me and see whats is this stuff but I better go after him before he kills someone on accident and maybe then will see whos crazy. Kou then saw the dark thing follow Kagin. "Man this is never an end to this is there?" Kou then sees Kagin and hids behind a box and watchs. ("I'm not leaving him from my sight thats for sure.")
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:23 pm

*kagin stopped in the street as it began to rain hard he turned around taking his katana out facing kou he looked at him serious* quit following me * kagin looke dead at kou then saw a black figure infront of him and luaghed cutting it in half as it dissapeared*
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:40 pm

"You saw it to didn't you? He may have taken her." Kou came out of hiding. "Look I know that you want to be alone but do you want people to get hurt by you darkness? I want to help you as much as I can since jixn is missing and hes calling me too. I think I know where to find them and find the source of this." Kou came infront of Kagin giving the same look. "Do you want Jixn to be safe or not since he maybe useing her as bait and I'm not going to let a friend down. I'll help you Kagin if you give me the chance." Kou gave Kagin some space to let him think about it. "Besides I've got personal matters with him whither you belive me or not."
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:52 pm

*kagin luaghed looking at kou the dark figure standing behind kou kagin walked to kou looking at the spirit as it luaghed with kagin as kagin jumped landing infront of kou his katana against kous throat kagins eyes had become clear like greatons* kou i dont need you help and i dont want it and if you have a score to settle with greaton go take it up with his grave i have other matters to deal with * kagin steped back looked at kou pulling back the katana and smiling kagin spun the katana thrusting it into kous shoulder then pulling it out * now dont follow me * kagin jumped up kicking kou to the ground and walked off* this is the last time il tell you to go
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Kou then appered from somewhere else. Why are you doing this Kagin? The Kou that Kagin hit was a metal clone as it became slime. You know what fine you want to be alone fine. Don't come to me when somebad happens and you couldn't save her. Kou then leaves Kagin and stops taking out a bottle. "this is yours." He threw the bottle to Kagin and said" Kagin you don't have to fight it alone, You got friends here wherter you know it or not." Kou then truns the ther direction and heads the opposet direction leaving Kagin alone.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:08 am

*kagin luaghed walking off* w.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weird..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird.....   weird..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Market District/Main Village-
Jump to: