Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou is back in action!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou is back in action! Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou is back in action! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou is back in action! Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou is back in action! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou is back in action! Empty
PostSubject: Kou is back in action!   Kou is back in action! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Kou headed for the hospital so that he can get the blasted arm cast removed. "Man this thing is itcher than Soul's fur. Kou said to himself as he headed in the hospital waiting for his turn. Kou then sat down and waited playing his PSP abit before he was ready. "Darn! This cast is friken itchy." I wonder if anybody is here? Owell back to it then." Kou continue to play abit more. and finally saw the Doc and ask for the cast to be taken off. "Yes this will take a munite sonny." The doc then took the cast off and gave Kou then bill as Kou sign out of the hospital. "Well that was done and I can move my arm again finally. That garra sure is a monster so I think the next time I see him. I'll be ready for him." Kou then walk home and grab his things to the forest for some training.
Back to top Go down

Kou is back in action!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Konoha Hospital-
Jump to: