Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou metal works day 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou metal works day 17 Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou metal works day 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou metal works day 17 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou metal works day 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou metal works day 17 Empty
PostSubject: Kou metal works day 17   Kou metal works day 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Kou was doing great buisness as so many customers came wanting to buy his weapons by his finess work. "Okay Hold it!" Kou yelled as the people stop. " Look. You all will get your turn and please make a line so that I can get to everyones orders in. Kou then saw his new shippments came in. "AH! Well its about time. Man I need some workers to help me. Bandly. Kou then got to the sipments and fill out it and then whent back inside to get the cool new weapon in."Ladies and gentalmen. I Present the new fahion and a new dangeris weapon. The Naivna! As he pick it up and it look like a guitar. "We it not a giutar exactly. watch." Kou the pull out the giutar and it became a scythl before their very eyes. "This is for the sound nin and players who may need to keep the fans away ao come on and make a sepret line for it." Crowd laughs at the joke. (Man I need some help. I don't think I'll get this day out. I need a vacation.") Well I'll get this done then. Kou finally got the stuff sold as people mind their buisness again. Kou then put his feet on the desk and lay abit tilting his chair."Well that was easy for them." Kou look around seeing people looking at his wares. "Better not bug them like them amuters." Kou said under his breath. Then looking at the clock as it hit 12:00p.m. exactly.
Back to top Go down

Kou metal works day 17
Page 1 of 1