Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honor friends for help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue140/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue400/400Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Honor friends for help. Empty
PostSubject: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Kou came back to his house from the hospital bandage up and a cast on Kou's left arm and to see the mess while hoping of from soul. "This is a mess thats for sure. I better wait on that. I got to talk to Durane and everybody I've been so stupid. Kou then hops back on to Soul and then rides to Durane's house. Kou hops off and knocks on the door. "Hey Durane! I need to talk to you if thats OK?" I want to say I'm sorry for being an idiot and I hope if you want to hit me with somethin thats fine." Kou looks around but nothen happen. (Well better head home then and get my house fix." Kou then hops on to Soul.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue190/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue145/400Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Durane opens the door and sees Kou on Soul. " It's ok, but i've told you a million times and you have to realize that you can not kill us all. I know you think that your stronger then everyone else, and I know that you think you could beat anyone if you didn't hold back your power. But your wrong. The Kages, Jounin, Anbu, Chuunin... How are you going to get through all of them? " Durane said this, waiting for a reply. He knew that Kou was probabally going to just keep being stuborn but, there wasn't much else he could do but try and convince him.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue140/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue400/400Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Kou looks at Durane." I did not mean I was stronger than Anybody Durane. Just hear me. Something is going on and it has to do something with me. I don't know the awnser but I need help and I've been to stupid to even relaze this but My dream is repeating itself." Kou then looks away from him for a second. "I was just to scraed from it and I don't want people to get kill from it but I have to find out whats really going on. I see that other me its like I get chills down my spine but It maybe connected to me somehow and I got nothen." Kou then looks at Durane again. "Somethen is not right. Its like a warning or something. I can't explain it." Kou was shiren from even talking about it. "Man I look like a monster in my dream but the werid thing is. I was Surounded by black electricity and my eyes was green with hatered.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue125/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue215/400Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 pm

"But that only means that you have to prevent it," she said over hearing their conversation "but if you do that, it'll only come back to get you" she said sighing "and it'll make you go crazy. You'll never be able to fulfill your goals in life if you dont train and so on......"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:14 pm

"Its not my goals I'm worry about" Kou turns his head to her. "Its my dreams That are repeating the event. Its making me crazy already." Kou then held his gut for a moment to keep the pain in. " I just need to know if something is to happen or not. Thats what I want to find out. I know I'm stubbern and all but this is something that could be the end but I want to know whats going on." Kou then held on more to Soul. "Geez! I think I should have never left the hospital. I can't belive he kill me for being a coward."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue190/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue145/400Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:22 pm

EDIT: Durane noticed Kou was tiring. " Yeah your right, you shouldn't have. " Durane threw Kou over his right shoulder and started walking back to the hospital. " It's too dangerous for you to think your immortal. Get some rest and when you feel better, do some training. Oh, and try not to think you have an evil twin who's going to kill you. . ." Durane said this with a hint of sarcasm at the end.

Last edited by TheChosenOne on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Edit: Kou then gets down and his butt first. "Ow. Look I'm going to find out sooner or later and I'm coming ether you like it or not. I maybe down but I'm not out yet."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue125/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue215/400Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Yuuki looked at Kou suprised "Kou you'll never give up will you," she said smiling "what do you want to do then?" she asked him curiouslly
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:32 pm

Kou then looks to Yuuki. "I have no Idea but I'm going to the library. Maybe thrers something I can figure out there." Kou then whistels for Soul and Hops on to Soul. "Meet me in my house so we can talk more but try to find out about anything about the past. It maybe connected to me somehow. Lets go Soul!" Soul then heads for the library leaving them behind.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Durane walks back into his house where he closes the door and goes back up stairs for some meditation. Man what a fool. He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Kou then arrives at the library and check with the desk. "Hey excuse me? Its their any books about the great war and the Demon books of knowlage?" Kou didn't get an awnser from it. "Okay then. I'll just check there for a munite."(Werid?) Kou serach the place looking throught books after books after books and nothen came up. "Great. I can't find anything about it thats tells me about the war." Kou then slams the book back to the shelfs and gets hit in the head by another that fell on Kou's head. "OW!!! What the fricken?!! Oh? Whats this? The book of the dragon King? Never heard this before. Maybe just a peek wouldn't hurt to read it." Kou then try toopen it but found a lock on it. "Huh? Now why lock a book up if there for reading? Somebody being stupid. Well better go home and see if the guys found out about the past." Kou then walks out the Door and hops on to soul. "Home Soul!" Soul then headed for Kou's house. While leaving Kou got the gut feeling that someone was following him. ("What the heck? I don't see anyone following me. Man this is making me get the chills.") Kou then truns back to his house and rides Soul to it and see noone there. "I guess they think I'm stupid. OWell Better get a lock pick so I can read this." Kou then Hops off of Soul and walks in his house as he put the book on the table and looking throught the drawrs for some lockpicks. "Okay where is it? I know I hid them somewhere. Dan it! My gut hurts. Oh!!" Kou had tosit down for abit to relax himself as kou puts his head down on the table and finally pass out leving the book out and then sleeps without hearing Soul growling at the Book making a ruckes outside and Kou finally wakes up from it. "Wha..? SOUL!!! Whats wrong boy? What the hell?!!" The book had been open and the lock was broken in two. "Maybe I should just return this. I've got a bad feeling about this now." Kou was giving the book to Soul but Soul wouldn't take it and then raor at Kou as if mad and causeing a comotion around the village. "Soul! What the hell is wrong? Okay thats it I'm putting you to sleep to calm you down." Kou then puts Soul to sleep by sleeping powder and make Soul drink it. "There. sleeping like a baby. Now maybe I can look at the book." Kou then heads back and takes a look and reads thruoght the whole night and at 11:00 a.m. "Oh! Is that my? I got the same.." Kou was looking at his left arm and reconized his tatoo that was the same one as the beast left arm that he hid for a long time. "I can't belive this. its a lie. it is?" Then someone was knocking at the door. "Huh? Who is it? The door is open thought." Kou replyed.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Honor friends for help. Left_bar_bleue200/200Honor friends for help. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:33 am

Danny before fleeing the village ran over to Kou and knocked on the door. " i know whats causing this it must be when we battled and i copied your jutsu it must of not caused any physical injury but it may of caused mental injury" Danny yelled so that Kou could hear. Danny's eye began to hurt "argh..." he said. He then felt his chakra burning up. Not only that his body felt as if he was changing light to dark. His pain was over but not for his eye Danny thought "i can train and kill an Uchiha with the Manekgenko Sharingan or kill a Hyyuga or at the last chances kill anyone with a eye then get it transplanted" Danny stopped knocking and ran out the village.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Yuuki jumped infront of Kou "you called?" she asked smilling at him
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Kou then ran to the door sees Yuuki and not Danny. "Danny? I thought I heard Danny? Blast! My gut hurts!" Kou took a knee. "Sorry about that.I thought he was knocking on the door."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm

"Yeh, I just saw him run pass me" she said "I thought you guys talked and it was none of my buisness. why, What happened?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:43 pm

"No. But I was busy reading a book i found and I'm going to be busy. Can I ask you to watch the house for me while I'm gone? if you don't mind." Kou just rubb his head.("Please say yes.")
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Yuuki looked at him smiling "ok"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:36 pm

"Thanks Yuuki." Kou then calls for Soul and tells Soul to wait. "Crap!" Kou then heads inside to grab the book and then Hops on to Soul. "If anybody needs me. Tell them I will be gon for the day. Lets Go Soul to the hokage Tower." Soul then heads off over the Village roof tops. ("Okay Time to find out about my true past.")
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 pm

"Good luck!" she shouted as both Kou and Soal went out the door "make sure you guys look after each other!" she said turning around and went out to the back yard to train some nin-jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Kou came back to the house riding soul and unlock the door. "Yuuki I'm back. Where is she?" Kou look to find her in the back yard. "Hey thanks for watching the house for me Yuuki. You can go home now."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Yuuki looked back to him smiling "your welcome, kou" she said walking towards kou "bye then" she said waving and walking out the front door
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Kou wave back and sat dwn in the chair looking at the book and laying it on the table. "Well better becareful then since I have know Idea what this means." Kou look at Soul and back to the book. "Maybe Danny did do something to me. Shot! I have no clue. Well I better train my mind to come back from Lala land." Kou then sat down on the ground and srated meditaing for the whole night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor friends for help.   Honor friends for help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honor friends for help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Market District/Main Village-
Jump to: