Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou's harsh training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou's harsh training. Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou's harsh training. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou's harsh training. Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou's harsh training. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou's harsh training. Empty
PostSubject: Kou's harsh training.   Kou's harsh training. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Kou and Soul headed out to train even with a broken left arm. He wanted to say sorry to them but his mind wanted to get stronger and use his abillitys to do good. "Okay boy lets do our best." Kou then hope on to soul and made metal dummys for his practice. "Ready? Go!" Soul then takes off with Kou on his back and Kou then use his good arm and see if he can manage to take them out if he needed to slice heads with Soul. "Shot! I only got six out of ten and my arm feel like crap. I've got to get better if I'm able to help others. Once more Soul!" Soul then turns and when throught the course again and Kou then kept the slicing on the dummys even thought the pain hurt Kou like crap. "Well I got the rest. Soul take a break for abit." Kou hops off making a hard dummy and then begins to strike it heading only its weak points. "Ha. Eat this, BE GONE!!" Kou yell as his strikes was abit off. "Dam! I can't get it right. I still need to work up for the lack of one arm. I wish I can just say I'm sorry to them but it looks like they want me better dead than alive. I don't blame them thuoght. It's my fault anyway. I'll have to make it up to them then. time to get better. Tiya!" Kou then threw his sword down and then punch and kicks the dummy with his best arm and his whole body making the dummy have some dents in its armor. "Well at least I'm doing something."
Back to top Go down

Kou's harsh training.
Page 1 of 1