Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kou fang's restored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kou fang's restored Left_bar_bleue140/200Kou fang's restored Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Kou fang's restored Left_bar_bleue400/400Kou fang's restored Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kou fang's restored Empty
PostSubject: Kou fang's restored   Kou fang's restored Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:04 pm

That night Soul made it in time to get Kou to the hospital. "Somebody help..me. The nurse came and saw him bloody and almost dead."What on earth?! Doctor,DOCTOR!!" The nurse yelled. "What happen oh MY!! Get him in a surgry STAT!!! Three Doctors came and did sugery on Kou for 4 hours streat and Manage to take care the most of the wounds from Kou And put Kou to sleep ao that Kou could recover. "Now to put a cast on that arm." Two doctors them put the cast over Kou's left arm and then got Kou to a room and let him sleep and be put to watch if anything happen to him. Soul was infromt of the room guarding Kou not letting anyone throught as Kou slept throught the night while Kou was having his nightmare and was in pain and try to control it and try to end it. Kou was sleeping still as the sun rose up shining throught his window. Now Kou was in his dreams to see if he can set things right once more.

(Kou: "You monster! you brought me this nightmare and I'm going to end this."

Dark Kou: HAHAHAHA!! You think you can kill me Kou? You're darkness? HA even your friends was right to kill you. They fear your real power of this clan and I'll show you how powerful we realy are."

Kou: "NO! Your nothen more than a stupid dream and I won't ...STAND..FOR..THIS!!!!")

Kou the struck down the darkness when he open his eyes and saw that he was in the hospital. "What the? Finally its over." Kou then look around to see the room then came to his discovere that his eyes was different."WHAT The HELL?!!! MY EYES are Silver!!! AHHH!!" Kou was screaming bloody murder by this scared the Crap out of him. it even could be heard thruoght the vllage. "SON OF A?!!!! What happen to my eyes? if those doctors did this to me I'll.." Then they disappered when he bliking his eyes abit and the door was knock on. "Now what? Yes come in." It was the nurse that help him earlier."You Ok? I heard screaming." Kou reply" Yeah I'm fine. Just abit confuse abit butI'll be fine now. Can I check out?" Nurse: "Well you better be careful then." Kou: "Thanks,Soul! Come here." Soul then came in and took Kou back to the village.
Back to top Go down

Kou fang's restored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Konoha Hospital-
Jump to: