Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spa treatment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue140/200Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue400/400Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Kou when to the hot springs first before anybody got their."Good noones here." Kou had a towel and boxers on him and whent inside to get his bath. "Thats better. I don't want anyone here. I can't stand them anymore. Not what happen and the hokage dosen't know I'm here thanks to the steam." Kou then started to meditate in the Hot springs to cool him down abit and then relaxs to the hot springs. "I feel a bit better but I still need to stay until I'm restored. Kou then had some books and then started to listen to some music thruoght the day and saw that some people came in to get to relax to. "Hey you how loon have you been here kid?" the man ask Kou. "Huh? Oh sorry I've been reading abit for a good 2 hours while getting rejuvenat my body abit." What? Then you better get out before I call the desk in." Kou: Um if you didn't know I was in the hospital for a whole day and I made some resurvations to be here. if you don't like it then leave." Kou didn't like that tone he got from the guy and started to get his book he was reading before he was intruped by them. "Whatever just don't get in out way then Kid." The mad said rudly. Kou thinks.("Man that guy need to take a chill pill. I can already see he was mad but being in here is not ging to make him better.") Kou then kept reading the book while they were being stupid looking throught a peep hole to see the ladies for six hours stright. "Dude this is cool at least we get to see them. Yay espeialy that cute one." Kou: I'm leaving now." Guys: Whatever." they still continue looking thruoght without being nice. Kou thinks they want to be mean fine but that was plain rude." Kou heades to the desk as the lady was reading a life mag. Kou:"Um excsue me but the guys are looking throught a peep hole and they have been rude." Desk lady: "Huh? they looking throught a peep hole? I thought I colse them up? I better get it close then." Kou then stops her before she gets to them. "I think I want to help since they been rude to me. My I intrest you in a plan I've got in mind?" Lady: Well if its a good one I'll bite." Kou: Good so heres what I've got." Kou whispers in her ear. Lady" Well that be funny. HEhehe. I'll help ya then. Whats youy name?" Kou: Kou,Kou Fang Miss." Lady: Well then Kou shall we?" Kou: Understuod." Kou then made metal rats come out and send them to the mens spa. "AHH!! RAts RATS!! The guys was running like a bunch of retated chickens and strom out of the place scared like crap! Kou: There you go. Well that was good for something. Good bye. Lady: Thank you Kou. At least they won't be back for a while." She giggle as Kou left the spa. "Man I feel alot better that before. Hehehehe."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue125/200Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue215/400Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Yuuki arrived at the spa waiting for Suki.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:59 am

Kou was coming to the springs when he saw Yuuki and she didn't seee him as he hid behind the wall. ("What she doing here? Oh wait. I forgot Yuuki and Suki was to meet her here. Man I can't let them see these scars On my body.") Kou had his cloths with him in case something happen. ("Well al least I got this to cover me.") Kou then puts his vest on and walks around the corner acting like he didn't know she was there. "Hey Yuuki. What are you doing?" Kou act like he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue10/200Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue165/400Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 am

Suki started to run towards the spa. Damn it! I can't believe I'm late! "Hi Yuuki sorry I'm late!" she panted. "Hi Kou" she said once she realised he was standing there.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:05 pm

"Its alright Suki. Your only 30 seconds late, not that much" she reasuring her "and then thats awnsers your question kou" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Kou already knew about it as he try to slip by them. "Well later. I'm relaxen." Kou then headed towards themens spa. leaving them alone to talk to eachother. Kou thinks("Well that was close. At least it work.")
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Yuuki smiled "bye kou" she said then looked at Suki "shall we go in then?" she asked walking foward to the reception.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:32 pm

"Bye Kou" Suki waved good bye to Kou as she followed Yuuki into the spa. "What was up with Kou? He seemed different..." Suki asked Yuuki trying to pin point what it could be.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 pm

"Yeh, he seemed a bit...well...secretive" she said looking at him fade into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Kou made to the mens spa thinking to himself. ("At least I don't have to worry about them in here. It safe now so I'll take the vest off now.") Kou zipps the zipper down and removes the vest from the body and still seeing the scares on him. ("Man I can't belive I was lied to. not to mention was about to be murdered by Kagin,garra,and others in the village.") Kou then gets in the springs relaxing in the far end. ("they should have told me about this. I would have understanded them. I guess they were too scared to tell me. Well at least Yuuki told me about it and I feel abit better. I Wish I didn't hid theses dam scars over my body. I feel like a retard.") Kou then puts his arms over his head while closing his eyes and sleeps abit. ("I hope they don't get the idea of snaeking in here. Tis. That be a laugh. Would they?") Kou had to pause for a munite. ("Well I better put a towel over my chest just to be safe.") Kou then grabs the towel and covers himself like a blanket and finally sleeps. "ZzzzZZZzzz."
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Yuuki looked at Suki "do you wanna go find Kou?" she asked grinning mischievously "I've got a funny trick up my sleeve" she said then saying thanks to the receptionist "the receptionist said his room is that way" she said pointing in the men area down the coridoor "Its the second door to the left. So what do you say. You in or are you out?" she asked Suki smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm

"I'm in!" Suki was gonna enjoy this!. "So what's the plan?" she aks Yuuki as she starts walking down the coridoor. This is gonna be hilarious! She stops outside the front of his room. I wonder what Yuuki's got in mind...
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Kou was still in the men's spa tring to sleep when he heard the girls giggel. "Huh? Oh. It must be the girls having fun already. Owell at least they can't get in." Kou then close his eyes again hearing the door opening. "Huh? It must be someone else." Kou didn't pay attenion to the noise as he lays back abit.
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Yuuki snuck in taking his clothes. She gave his pants to Suki and she took his top. She signaled the door to Suki.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm

"I wish I can stay here but I can't. Well at least I'm feeling better." Kou then began to move to the other end and try to find his cloths and couldn't find them. "Hey! Where the heck...? Okay I'm not happy with this." Kou had to stay and think for abit. "Maybe that footsteps I heard was someone stealing my cloths. Man I'm going to give them a butt kicken for this. Well I can't stay here so whos the jerk that did this?" Kou could hear someone laughing and decided to do something about it. "Well then I think I know thoses laughs. This will get them. Ninja art metal clone jujsu!" Poof a clone fully cloth appered. "Now for my trick. Ninja art Transform!" Poof a old rinkel man waas Kou. "Tis Now lets see who gets the last laugh." The matel clone then whent out sides seeing Yuuki and Suki in towels laughin their heads off with Kou's cloths. Metal clone Kou: "Um whats so funny?"
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 am

Suki quickly put the pants behind her back "Nothing!" She quickly said "Yuuki just told me this really funny joke!" Suki looked at Yuuki. I hope Kou dosen't catch us!
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:20 am

"Yeh...umm a knock knock joke" she said glancing at the vent beside her.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Metal clone kou: "Well Whaterver. Have you seen some clothes? I was talking to some old man and he lost his cloths while relaxing. If you find them let me know." As Kou was going back to the spa an old man appered from the mens spa. "Did you find them sonny?" The old man was rinel and was tall as Yuuki. Metal clone: No I've haven yet. Sorry sir." Fake old man:"I hope they be found soon. I need to get to my Grandson's birthday party." then old man was in a robe lucky him. "I hope they give me my clothes back." Kou thought to himself as seeing Yuukiand Suki in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Suki looked at Yuuki. She was sure these were Kou's clothes, but Kou was wearing his clothes. An old man wouldn't wear these clothes anyway... Suki wasn't sure what to do. Sure this was a fun joke, but whose clothes did they have?!
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Kou in descies sees Suki hiding his pants and thought he make this a good one. "HEY! It that my pant your hiding behind your back? Then you little brats did Steal my clothes. Why I... " Metal clone Kou the acts the part and stops the fake man. Look Calm down sir. I think they can explane."
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue200/200Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:43 am

"CANNON BALL!" He screamed jumping to hot springs and alerting Kou.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:21 am

metal clone Kou look behind seeing him doing this. "Well it looks like I got a friend helping me. Sweet." The wave was coming at them so Kou use this to confuse yuuki and suki and metal Kou grab the fake man and jump while Yuuki and suki didn't see that coming. Kou put the faking near the mens spa and took out the clothes from the vent near Yuuki and Grab his stuff and put the vent back without them seeing them and they were gettimg mad at Naruto. "Naruto I have to admit. You came just in time." Kou then puts the shirt back on before going out as the metal clone poof away and the old man turn back to Kou. "I'll have to treat Naruto some Ramen when this is over." Kou couldn't help but laugh abit in his mind.
Back to top Go down
UzumakiNaruto
Genin
Genin
UzumakiNaruto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Spa treatment Left_bar_bleue200/200Spa treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:55 am

Naruto waved his hair while putting his head out of the water. "Damn, that was good." Naruto looked around. "Heh? Where did Kou go?" He asked while still looking around. "Heh. If he's not here then....KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" Naruto screamed as a huge amount of clones stood up readdy to jump. "Everybody, Cannon ball clones version." He said while all clones jumped together.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Where'd the clothes go? Oh well. "Uhh... We better go. Right Yuuki?" Suki looked at Kou. Some of the water from the splash came out the door wetting Suki,and probaly Yuuki "Naruto! I'm gonna kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:05 pm

"Well I better ask him." ou then yells to naruto. "Hey Naruto. Want some Ramen? I'll buy." The he turn to the girls. "Want to come along to get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spa treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spa treatment   Spa treatment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spa treatment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Fire Country: Konohagakure. (Village Hidden In Leaves) :: Market District/Main Village-
Jump to: