Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna Be a Mod Admin?

Go down 
+2
Kagin Yashio
Kakashi Hatake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue17000/17000Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:29 am

As the Site Grows We will be looking for mods and Admins. Why, Because Nikk is great...But not that Great...or I guess he is, lol But He doesn't mind some of the burden of this site, being put on some one else shoulders to help him.

Awnser the Fallowing Questions In here.

1. Why Should you Be a Mod/Admin on this site.
2. Have you Ever been a Mod/Admin?
3. How Close are you And Nikk on the site?
4. Do you have a good personality, Can Handle Stress the Users will give?
5. Are you a Trust Worthy User?
6. Favorite All Time Male Naruto Character.
7. Favorite All Time Female Naruto Character.
8. How has Nikk Helped you?

Now Tell About your Self in a Small Sentence. Some of the things you like, Dislike, And Why you like this site.
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue200/200Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue400/400Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 pm

ok nikk il answer the questions haha even if i get the spot or not i dont care

1. i dont care seems fun
2. no well yes
3. pretty close i think
4.yes and if a user gives me stress il try to handle it i cant make any promises that i wont kick their ass to hell and back Smile
5. i think im trust worthy if you dont oh well kiss my ass
6.itachi
7.sakura
8. i dont know how you helped me out nikk shit
9. here is your pretty sentence . i like short and sweet to the piont sometimes i love to be powerful and to totally act out in real life and if you piss me off in rp il own your ass the best i can even if it means killing
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue190/200Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue145/400Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 am

1. Why Should you Be a Mod/Admin on this site? Because I wanna help out a lot on this site and let it grow to be the best that it can be, and I know the people that are already here are awesome and great because of the last site.
2. Have you ever been an admin?Yes and no, i've been an admin on a roleplaying server on a game called SA:MP, which stands for san andreas multiplayer. But that's all i've been an admin on
3. How Close are you And Nikk on the site? Umm, well Nikks a cool dude and I respect him but were not like brothers we hardly know each other o.o I'm bug masta by the way
4. Do you have a good personality, Can Handle Stress the Users will give? Well, to be honest im not really sure... I've been leaders of clans and tons of stuff on a lot of mmorpgs and if its anything like that then the stress might get to me, but I am doubting this because on all of those I had no help on here if i get accepted i'll have nikk working with me.
5. Are you a Trust Worthy User? Yes, I am, in my opinion.
6. Favorite All Time Male Naruto Character. So hard to choose... Shikamaru, brains beats bronze everytime and the humors good for a laugh from time to time ^_^
7. Favorite All Time Female Naruto Character. Sakura, its funny seeing guys ( or just naruto. ) getting beat up by a girl non stop.
8. How has Nikk Helped you? Nikk has helped me greatly because so far every site i've been to like this has been a roleplaying disaster! either they're not working properly or they want you to jump through flaming hoops just to get started. Nikk's the only site owner so far that has truely had a site that helped me get into some roleplaying fun.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue10/200Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue165/400Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 pm

1. Why Should you Be a Mod/Admin on this site. I would like to be Mod so I can help Nikk and other's better than I could if I was regular.
2. Have you Ever been a Mod/Admin? No
3. How Close are you And Nikk on the site? Well I RP with him alot.
4. Do you have a good personality, Can Handle Stress the Users will give? Yes I can handle stress and as far as I know I have a good personalty.
5. Are you a Trust Worthy User? Yes I would never do anything wrong to hurt or corrupt anything.
6. Favorite All Time Male Naruto Character. Naruto
7. Favorite All Time Female Naruto Character. Hinata
8. How has Nikk Helped you? Well basically being there to improve the site try his best and he's been a good RPer.
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue200/200Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Left_bar_bleue400/400Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:36 am

1. Why Should you Be a Mod/Admin on this site. I can help with problems and flame wars better than a regular member (eg. close a flame war's thread)
2. Have you Ever been a Mod/Admin? yes on myy own site and 2 others Mod on one admin on the others
3. How Close are you And Nikk on the site? not much average people who just met
4. Do you have a good personality, Can Handle Stress the Users will give? yes i have handlen't much stress on bigger sites than this and i think i can handle it without flaming,swearing or spamming
5. Are you a Trust Worthy User? sure am
6. Favorite All Time Male Naruto Character. kakashi/Sasuke Time skip
7. Favorite All Time Female Naruto Character. Hinata
8. How has Nikk Helped you? by not being mean about rules and such
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:08 am

1 Why Should you Be a Mod/Admin on this site.
I would love to be a mod, so I can help people when they need it. also it's fun.
2. Have you Ever been a Mod/Admin?
Yes
3. How Close are you And Nikk on the site?
Not really close, Maybe
4. Do you have a good personality, Can Handle Stress the Users will give?
I can because I already dealed with it for a year being on another game like this.
5. Are you a Trust Worthy User?
Yes I think I am, but that is for you to decided.
6. Favorite All Time Male Naruto Character.
1 Kakashi Hatake
2 Jiraiya
3 Neji Hyuga
7. Favorite All Time Female Naruto Character.
1 Tsunade
2 Hinata Hyuga
8. How has Nikk Helped you?
He's helped me by accepteing my person. Also all of my jutsu's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Mod Admin?   Wanna Be a Mod Admin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna Be a Mod Admin?
Page 1 of 1