Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Arena.

Go down 
+5
Suki
Kagin Yashio
sakura_blossom4eva
Kou Fang
TheChosenOne
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue190/200Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue145/400Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 am

Durane was early arriving at the Chuunin Fight arena, he wanted to test Kou so badly, he wanted to see how strong Kou really was and now he'd have his chance. He sat, waiting patiently for the fight to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue140/200Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue400/400Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 am

Kou was walking to the arena with something on his legs and arms also equiped with his Yomato. "So I'm first? Oh boy. Looks like to show some skills then." Kou thinks to himself. ("Well I hope that we get a good challage then and at least I'll get to test beowulf on someone.")

Last edited by Kou Fang on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakura_blossom4eva
Genin
Genin
sakura_blossom4eva

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue125/200Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/200)
Health:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue215/400Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (215/400)

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:39 am

Yuuki was sent to the waiting area. This should be intresting. She walked up the stairs glancing at her opponant Suki this may be harder than I thought she said to her self. She saw Kou Durane wait for the match to start.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Durane walked up to Kou when he had made it to the center of the arena. "Good luck Kou. Go easy Ok? Heh." Durane waited for the go ahead signal to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue200/200Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm

*kagin sat quietly holding his katana in his hand sitting on the rail*
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue10/200Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
Fight Arena. Left_bar_bleue165/400Fight Arena. Empty_bar_bleue  (165/400)

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Suki sat down, looking through the bars of the rail.

Yuuki's strong so this is gonna be hard when it's our turn.

Suki looked up at Yuuki and looked back down at the ground waiting for Durane's and Kou's match to start.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:27 pm

"Good luck to you to Durane." Ko yelled to him. "Better check first with my gear then." Kou examins his bag and his weapons he would use. Kou thinks to himself.(Okay so beowulf and Yomato woulc be my weapons and my back up plan is in effect.") "Okay. I'm ready." Kou repled.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Durane looked at the referee and nodded to show he was also ready. When the Referee gave the go ahead Durane moved back close to the walls. From the knowledge i've gathered Kou is a close range fighter... If I keep my distance and use long range I should stand a better then average chance... Durane was forming a plan in his head already, it all depended on what Kou did...
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:34 pm

Kou thinks to himeslf.(" OKay so hes knows I'm close range so better give him a surpriece for him. Hehehe.") Kou then gets in a fighting stance and ready himself. "Lets get this started then?"
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Durane was already at the end of the wall, pretty good time. " Make the first move. " He yelled just loud enough.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:42 pm

"Okay you ask for it. KOu then did

Name: Gia hi nu kun(Illosion clones)

Type:Gen

Range:none

Description: The User creats copys of him or herself with can be leave the opponet into confusion.Note: this jujsu can be hit bt only fades out like a hologram.

There seven of me now. Find the real me. Kou then came at Durane. Kou thinks to himself.("NOW!")

Name: Tan Ku Fu(Mud Camoflage)

Type:Gen

Description: the user then control his body and becomes one with nature and blends in with it making it difficult to hn the user.

Kou then disappered like a ghost as well as the clones.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Durane looked around. "Nice trick, but it only works standing completely still, I can't see your clones but I can see the blurr that is you moving!" Durane reached into his pocket pulling out a shurike, throwing it with immense speed and accuracy, straight at Kous chest. Then he ran towards him with his fist clenched ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Kou bearly dodge it getting a scratch on his chest. when it also hit one of his clones and made it act like it got hit. "Now!"

Name:Cao Dun(Thunder Flash a.k.a Flash bang)

Type: Mix Nin or gen (still chooseing)

Range:9-meters

Description: the User Eyes glow brightly to blind enemies with in his or her's feild of Vision which this use for quick strikes or for means of escape.

Hes blind now to give him this. HAA! Kou ran at Durane and did a trick that Kou could do. Later!!"

Name:Lunar Phase

Type:Tai

Range:0-3meters

Description: the user jumos at the oppont frontwards hiting the a opponet like a saw but if you look at the side of the attack it looks lika a moon phase. Multy hit 3-7 hits

"I got four hits? OWell better get ready."
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 pm

*Durane jamp as high as he could still going forward when he noticed his eye seight was fading. He managed to avoid the attacks but was still blind he couldn't see anything so he sent out a bug from his ear to tap on it, giving him codes of what to do. The insect was so small there was no way Kou could have noticed it but just in case he lowered one to sit on top of his black glove so that the other one would camoflauge itself excellently. "Ok boys, lets show him what we're made of" Durane whispered so lightly that he himself could barely hear!
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Kou then came and Durane with his Beowulf and did a frontflip upward to Durane and did his Yomato's sword art getting more attacks in mid air. Hurricane Blizts

Name: Hurricane Blizt

Type:Tai

Range:0-meters to 7-meters

Description: the user then readys him or herself and disapperes and reapperes in a blink of an eye slashing the tarage multpy times from every direction. hits-multy hits throught 4-8 hits

Kou then lands to the ground with Durane lands on his back and Kou thinks to himself. ("I hope I didn't over do it. I did get five out of eight of them.")

Last edited by Kou Fang on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Right as Kou began to charge at Durane the bug started tapping on his ear. Right substitution, got it! Durane thought to himself Replacement jutsu...

Name: Replacement

Type: Nin

Range:0 meters

Description: The user substitutes there body with an object creating the image of the user, by doing this the enemy attacks a decoy.

Durane forced bugs to leave his body and made a substitution after which he used it as cover to take damage from. Only one hit got in making a little cut on his cheek. Heh... Childs play Durane thought to himself. Now Durane had regained his sight and looked back at Kou. " Next move? "
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 pm

"Man. this isn't good. Better do it now. Lets see for THIS!

Name: Kin Dun Ren (Metal Dome)

Type:Nin

Range:0-meters to 13-meters

Description: the user of this jujsu cast a metal barrier to protect his or herself,allies from incoming attacks.or the user can use this as of means of a traping the enemy within the dome without air making the opponet Sufferkat.

"Got ya!!! Now tomake sure he won't pull anything. Kou thenran to the metal dome and did

Name: Kin tu hi(Magnetic force)

Type Nin

Range: 0-meters to 4-meters

Description: the user turn his body to a magnetic feild which can gather metal like a magnet or repel and incoming metals. "

Since he has metal in his body like iron. It would stick to him like glue." Kou then steps back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Durane looked around " Damnit! A lot of good my eye seight does me now. " Durane looked around... 360 degress of metal... How do you break free of a metal dome? Durane sat down and crossed his legs thinking. How do you break a metal dome? Body parts aren't strong enough, bugs can't eat through metal but... Of course! Durane was done thinking he opened his eyes and let bugs flow out of his arms they then began eating away the dirt silently. Time to play a little trickery Durane thought He instantly made a clone of him, the clone was meditating so it looked like he was still thinking.

Name: Clone

Type: Nin

Range:1-3 meters

Description: The user uses the standarized clone jutsu, the clone can not move at all and will act as a hologram or an illusion. It is a 3d picture or an exact replicat of the user.

He probabally thinks i'll suffocate in here... When the hole was big enough Durane jamp in and started tunneling himself out of the dome, when he got out he waited on the other side for Kou to run out of energy.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Kou thinks to himself.("Now to pull the old trick.
Weapon duplication!

Name:Kai yu ge(Weapon duplication)

Fank:C

Description: the user who has a weapon in one hand can creat an exact copy of the weapon by foucaibg his chakra into the weapon him or her wants to make more of.

Kou then made two Yomatos and then started spining his swords as fast as a tornado,Dragon twister!. "This should take the air out of him." Kou then spin both swords at the dome and reverse them to suck the air out of the dome. "Hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 pm

*kagin looked at them fighting grabing a flute continueing to watch the fight he played softly keeping his eyes on the fight *
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Durane heard sucking and assumed the worst does he actually want to kill me? Durane asked himself falling out of the zone Kou might have been the closest thing to a friend he had. Well if that's the way he wants it he can have it, he still doesn't stand a chance against me... Or does he? Durane usually didn't stop getting focused but it was happening now. Durane snapped back to it waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:47 pm

"Kou then keep spining them faster and faster making it more than enough to take the air out of Durane. "Man I'better stop for a sec. Man that mucis is sound so nice though."Kou then feel something not right. ("Okay why do I get thwe feeling that something isn't right?") ("!") "Crap! Why you! Ninja art metal skin Jujsu!"

Name: Hinu Jin gen(Metal skin)

Range 0-meters

Description: the user can use this when in battle which can take any physical damage from the opponet, Strong against Tai and some Ninjujsu. exampleGreat against Fire,wind, and Lightning weakness water and earth.

"Better safe than sorry."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Durane thought to himself Dang has he already discovered it? Durane backed away from the dome, he knew if Kou came up he'd be easy to spot but still at least now there wasn't the possibility of an attack from above without him seeing it. " I wonder if he's figured out that's a clone yet? " Durane asked himself waiting to see if Kou would come out or attack his clone. To him the clone looked uncanny but maybe it wasn't.

Last edited by TheChosenOne on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:00 pm

KOu had the dome on Druane still and just sat there for a moment. "Okay something isn't right. Thats a truth." Kou had to ran to the wall and got to the end of the wall to see if something might happen. "I hope this works." Kou then took out a Kunai and tie several paper bombs and wiated to strike Druane.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagin Yashio
Genin
Genin
Kagin Yashio

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 pm

*kagin smiled thinking to himself*( the songs working like i wanted) * kagin kept playing letting the music get into calmer but yet like a sadder tune*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Arena.   Fight Arena. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Arena.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: Exam Arena :: Chunin Exams-
Jump to: