Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chunin Exams, Forest of death.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue140/200Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue400/400Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Kou and Danny was in the forest thinking about the clue that was given to them. "Man this is confusing me." Kou when throught his mind over and over revewing the clue he got. "Well i'm out of Ideas. Maybe thiers something to it Like a secret to this like a truth hidden in the riddel and the awnser is right in front of us." Kou was getting mad by this. "Man I hate riddles. They are giving me a brain dead."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue200/200Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue400/400Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Danny thought for a moment. "so others are after the same item? looks like were going to have to fight for it. "i think i get it! come on where going to the highest point in the forest!" Danny said as he ran to the forests highest point. "no wait i got it! its a bell i knew it!" "but maaaybbeee not.." Danny stood there confused "oh what the heck just check down here!"

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue140/200Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 am

Kou was thinking as Danny said it was a bell. "Wait! Of course the bell!" Well we know that much so waht about the Location to the place?" Kou said. "If we know where it is then we get lucky. So think about this and maybe its in the mounatin over their. it worth a shot. Don't ya think?" Kou ask calmly. Kou thinks to himself. (" If we don't find the place we can kiss this chunie exams good bye and I ain't ready for that yet.")

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue200/200Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 am

Danny reached the highest area. Then he saw a long way down he went down there. Danny yelled "Kou over here and get ready to use your ninja dog jutsu!" Danny thought to himself "wherever the hole is its big" Danny grabbed a kunai and spun it around. "i dont think were going to finish thi easily"

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 am

"I don't know how do to that. I never heard of...?.! Kou just then rememberd that kakashi teaching him it ."Oh wait. My bad. Here gose. Ninja art ninja dog jujsu!" Poof the dog came out. "Well this is the first time I have eer done this before." Kou said in confusion. "Well here gose nothen." Kou then pets it between its ears for some thanks. "Here we need to find a bell and see if its true or not. Can you sniff it out for us so the we can pass to the next exams?" The dog nonde and began to sniff the air as if something was wrong. "Maybe there are traps? Let me take a look?"

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:34 am

Danny said "yep, just command him to sniff out the bell" Danny thought "unless he hasn't been trained then its a ohoh" Danny had a bad feeling about this. But he got over it and said "come on lets find that bell!"

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 am

Kou got confuse since he never did this before in his life. "Um you sure they can do this? I think we sound throw something in it to make sure that their are no traps what so ever. I don't want to die in the exams anyway and its best if we can figure out if there are traps in this cave or not." Kou thinks to himself.(" Man of all the places to be and I had to find a bell in this old cold cave. GROUSE!!!!")

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 am

" just tell him to sniff the bells and show us the location these dogs will known whatcha mean" Danny thought again "unless he isn't trained. Danny said " these dogs get trained to do this thats what there for"

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:44 am

"Um if you say so. Here boy. Sniff out the bell please." The dog then sniffs the ground and wonders into it. "We better follow." Kou when in as danny was right behind him. " Lets be on our guard. They maybe traps we done know about like poison darts." Kou and Danny made it thruoght the entrence. "Wow! This place look brand new. I wonder why?" Kou then sees the dog sniffen around abit. "Hey I think he may have found it. Danny try doind that jujsu you use to save us some time."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 am

The dog stopped and sniffed at a spot. Danny said " better dig there , ok boy now we need to dig please move" The dog moved out the way. Danny did the multiple clone jutsu

Name: Multiple Clone Jutsu
Description: allows the user to create a large amount of clones of themself

All the clones digged through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:51 am

" I'll stand gaurd and se if anybody comes but first I'll do this

Name:Sun ma Payn(Mud Wall

Type:Nin

Range:4-meters

Description: The user foucaes his chakra and pluges his fist to the ground and raises a wall made of mud for defence.

"There they won't see this hole now." Kou smiled. "Now to get some light." Kou then jump and slash a hole up top as light shine down on them. "Their now we can see better. Danny check over their with the clones near that wall. I'mgoing to see if they are booby traps here still." Kou then stand readying himself and mganetilcly charge his body as this could alert him if and metal sound was made. "Hm.... They ain't any I hear unles its has a wooded or bolder traps. I can't tell. so becareful where we search." Kou then look on the ground and started didden near the entrencs.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 am

"good were almost done" a clone presents a bell to Danny. "ok were done" Danny says and he walks to Kou. Danny says "im going on the trees to find the exit coming with?" Danny jumped onto a tree and hoped and ran tree to tree.

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 am

"Right lets get out of here.This place give me the creeps. Thats for sure." Kou release the wall back to the ground and Kou and Danny came out. "Now we got what we came for. So basicly we needed the bell. OKay thats done. So no what do we do?" Kou thinks to himself.(" We got it. We really got it. Man that was easy. Almost to easy. Now why do I get this feeling something is not right here?") Kou then see sky black. "HOLY!!! its night already? That took longer thwen expected."

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:55 am

"leave and present the bell to lord hokage" Danny says while runing tree to tree. Danny yells "Catch up!!" Danny laughs childishly. Danny says "come on slowcoach!"

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:56 am

"Okay then where done. I think." Kou just follows Danny. "You know this is somewhat creepy in a werid way don't you think. I mean this was to easy and almost way to easy." Kou was getting a bad feeling again. ("Man what the heck is going on?" I feel like I'm being watch from everywhere.") Kou thought to himself.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:01 am

"yes it sure was i have a bad feeling too you know" Danny says as he jumps off a tree and exits through the gate. Danny swings the bell it makes a awkward sound Danny says "yep, a very very odd feeling" Danny joked as the wind sliced through the air , wondering if they had got the wrong item and he was unsure about this exam thinking that chances are they might of stuffed up.

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:03 am

" I think we been had. I don't know how to say it but something gives me a feeling that something not right here." Kou mind wonder sa they left the gates. Kou thinks to himself.("Man they're so many jounines as much as those Anbu here. I wonder whats the big deal about this Chunine exams? Well I best be ready when it happens.") Kou then stops for a second to listen to the wind and then started walking again.

Last edited by Kou Fang on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue190/200Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue145/400Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:20 am

That isn't how the roleplay works, you guys barely did any roleplay at all, it was just a couple two sentance posts each... You have the right idea of part of the clue but the other parts are wrong which is why I clearly posted saying pm me where you think it is before saying you found it, now restart from the point where you two enter the forest and think about where to find it, roleplay, discuss with each other out loud, then go on the adventure.
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:22 am

We did i told him to go to the highet area than go down cos we fiured it out than i told him to use ninja dogs and the dog found it than we digged it out than we went back

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 am

OOC: Lets work it again.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Genin
Genin
TheChosenOne

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue190/200Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Health:
Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Left_bar_bleue145/400Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Empty_bar_bleue  (145/400)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 am

OOC: Did you just call me stupid? o.o
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:26 am

Member "dannywsa" Has Edited His/Her Post Because The Post Was Spam
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 am

OOC: Guys stop fighting. You get to fight in the next exam. Danny lets start again from the begining and make it better OK?
Back to top Go down
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 am

OOC: nah, its ok roleplay
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Genin
Kou Fang

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:30 am

OOC: listen if you want to pass this we need to do better that this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams, Forest of death.   Chunin Exams, Forest of death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams, Forest of death.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next