Narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutorp

This is a Naruto Roleplay Game, You can use Custom, or Cannnon Characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As most of you can probably see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Admin
Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Chakra:
As most of you can probably see Left_bar_bleue17000/17000As most of you can probably see Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/17000)
Health:
As most of you can probably see Left_bar_bleue19000/19000As most of you can probably see Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)

As most of you can probably see Empty
PostSubject: As most of you can probably see   As most of you can probably see Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Teh Nikk Is not in the best of a Mood Today. Honestly Today Is not the best Day for me, And some one who will remain Nameless Got on my Nerves, and Quite Frankly... I took that as a Challange, And as most of you will know, You Don't Argue with me, I have quite the Temper, but Starting a fight with me when I'm already angry is a even bigger mistake. Though they didn't know I was mad, If you have a problem with me, you shouldn't Bring it up in a Public Thread. For all of you who from now on, Feel I'm Being unfair, I'm Ignroing you, or anything else of that Matter, Bring it to me or the Chosen one in a pm.

Teh Nikk.
Back to top Go down
http://thenarutorp.heavenforum.com
dannywsa

dannywsa

Character sheet
Chakra:
As most of you can probably see Left_bar_bleue200/200As most of you can probably see Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
As most of you can probably see Left_bar_bleue400/400As most of you can probably see Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

As most of you can probably see Empty
PostSubject: Re: As most of you can probably see   As most of you can probably see Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm

i know who "nameless" is and hes sorry
Back to top Go down

As most of you can probably see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutorp :: General Area :: Random-
Jump to: